What the Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Shaw provides less on the BLOCKING end of scheme and will never be a producer on the defense... He is an over hyped player they have had year in and out. People just ignored that because hype of 30 tackles... but that is replaceable by multiple people.

It wasn't like all his tackles were great plays short pickups on the field, he isn't half the talent Brandon Ayenbejio was who should of been a player kept. Does anyone even recall the name of Joey LaRocque? He was a stand out special teams player of 08 who was cut going into 09 because they knew he was replaceable and not a legit linebacker.

Also since they don't have a legit FB other than Clark who hardly is while at Hback.. it's not a bad move to keep 4 RBs, that's normal. Bell looks like he'll be inactive but he made the 53 with his play. When your JUST a special teams player like Shaw and will contribute absolutely nothing else you have to make the active 45 list of players and he wasn't able to because the team wants to actually win not just stock fan favorites with contributions in area.

Last edited:

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
^^^^^
Shaw wouldn't have been active on game days. The Bears only have 6 LBs active on game days.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
^^^^^
Shaw wouldn't have been active on game days. The Bears only have 6 LBs active on game days.

Yeah I know, but they could of release Wolfe and gave his spot to Shaw on ST. List him as a FB then, lol.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Wolfe is just as good at ST as Shaw was. I'd rather have 4 RB's, than a "Good ST" player.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
The Bears are going with 4RB (Forte, Taylor, Wolfe and Bell). I don't get this because you don't need 4, let alone 3 sometimes.

Thoughts?
Well ... at least they are not like the Jets.

The Jets waived 21 players ... leaving seven running backs on the roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.