What will be improved coming out of the bye?

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
What do you guys think was\is the focal point during the bye. Will we see some new starters?

Cutlerfan006

Liked Posts:
On offense. Completely scrapping the shotgun inside handoff.
Red Zone efficiency. Cutler and Jeffery working hard on the end zone fade and chemistry.

On defense. Finding out which 5 defensive backs are best (looking at you McManis, and c'mon Rolle heal up). Stressing gap integrity to our front 7 (we need McClellin back as weird as it is to say that).

Special teams- Stop screwing up. Enough penalties and watch for the fake.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't know if you will see a ton of improvement, the talent level will largely stay the same.

The Bears, because the lack of talent, need to play a very clean game without a ton of mistakes. They don't have the personnel to overcome a bunch of mistakes and undisciplined play.

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was thinking maybe Langford gets a little more run.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It would be nice if Lamarr Houston earned 1 dollar of the money Phil Emery paid him.

He is awful.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the defense is going to tank like'13 and '14. The only difference will be effort.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Probably nothing.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Hopefully Alshon and everyone else will be used to the changed roles. I had a feeling that Alshons return would have a little trickle down effect on the other receivers and I think we saw some of that. Hopefully it gets cleaned up.

Hopefully we get our push back from our O-line that was making holes until the Det game and Hopefully our D line gets its feet back under them after bing pushed around by the Lions.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Medical history will be made as the greatest surgeons in the country repair Fuller's neck so it can actually turn.