What will you do when NE gets the #1pick?

What will your reaction be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If that happens, my option isn't up there.

Brand new coaches, run it back with Justin,draft MHJ, draft a quarterback at the beginning of round 2 and call him a developmental backup, and give your coaches the option to switch to the backup as the new starter halfway through the season if Justin isn't getting it done.

If that doesn't work, trade the farm to move up and get the quarterback you want in 2025.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So it's OK to be openly racist against white people on CCS?
Apparently everyone is being conditioned that racism is okay as long as it's against white people.

It's being taught in schools and pushed in movies like that latest one from the Obamas on Netflix.

I'm an old school MLK guy so I don't buy into that bullshit. Judge not by the color of skin but content of character. Chief walking sticks content of character is probably the worst on the site. Just a mental patient with anger issues...

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Brand new coaches, run it back with Justin,draft MHJ, draft a quarterback at the beginning of round 2 and call him a developmental backup, and give your coaches the option to switch to the backup as the new starter halfway through the season if Justin isn't getting it done.

If that doesn't work, trade the farm to move up and get the quarterback you want in 2025.
Do you have a tweet with someone with 9 followers to back this "opinion" up?

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:

Fields is not surviving a 3rd coaching staff. No matter how much you jack off inna sock with such thots.

Status
Not open for further replies.