What will you think................

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the bears whoop ass this sunday and then keep whooping ass all year, I am going to sit back and enjoy the ride.

Why are people in such a goddamn hurry, always looking ahead? If the bears get on a roll, then playoffs will come in due course. But as a battered bears fan, I am going to enjoy each and every win as they come, one sip at a time.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
If the bears whoop ass this sunday and then keep whooping ass all year, I am going to sit back and enjoy the ride.

Why are people in such a goddamn hurry, always looking ahead? If the bears get on a roll, then playoffs will come in due course. But as a battered bears fan, I am going to enjoy each and every win as they come, one sip at a time.

Yeah this. If they come out and and win in convincing fashion then great, but it’s only one game.... same goes for if they lose.

Godzilla

Liked Posts:

Completely agree. I think if they destroy GB, there will be a massive overreaction from people, only to have their spirits broken 1 or 2 games later. Our fanbase is too easily excited after years of being average/awful.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, then I'd think we're onto something. There is real potential here. A winning record is possible. Beyond that? PLAYOFFS? Hard to really think we can go deep. I had us losing both to GB, both to MIN, and splitting with DET. Now, if we could take both from DET, and split with GB/MIN? That takes us from 8-8 (what I thought we'd get) to 11-5. Nuts.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I used to think you were a decent poster. I had no idea you were the troll that you are ...... it seems shit changes here per assignment ... hope I'm right, or lol at all this ...

Sorry, I just don't think we're going to win this game convincingly. We might have a slight chance of winning barely, but that's about it.

The offense I saw this preseason isn't going to run with GB. They'll have a better chance game two.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
If the Bears win on Sunday, then brace yourselves. Because I'll becoming in hot with the homerism.

Anybody who doesn't like it can come fuck with me I'm a franchise.

Reactions: Myk

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
If the Bears win on Sunday, then brace yourselves. Because I'll becoming in hot with the homerism.

Anybody who doesn't like it can come fuck with me I'm a franchise.

Adam-DeVine-Yes.gif

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
If they lose, I will rip my dick off.

I think that's standard operating procedure around these parts, no?

Tostada

Liked Posts:
Sorry, I just don't think we're going to win this game convincingly. We might have a slight chance of winning barely, but that's about it.

The offense I saw this preseason isn't going to run with GB. They'll have a better chance game two.

I know..they should have went lights out played everyone in an e tra long preseason for the Bears with an extra game...

n8boz

Liked Posts:
Bears 35 Cheese 24
Roquan and Mack each get a sac.
Everyone gets a boner.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

yttocs

Liked Posts:
Got it all wrong. If Bears win , story will be Peckers lose, sandbagged Didn’t show offense. Geez. When will you guys learn. Oh. All the anti bears. Pounding on chest oh. I’m sorry. They’re just being honest( with hate)

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
If the Bears beat the Packers convincingly?
Playoff bound?
Team might be good?
They haven’t proved anything?
The Packers suck?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’d think the same thing I’m already thinking...

Packers always suck & Playoffs bound!

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
GB & Minny are among the top 4 toughest opponents this season...and = 4 games in total.

So the sample size is small of course Wk1, but it's a better measure than the majority of their other upcoming opponents who SHOULD BE easier to some extent. After the MIA game following the bye, we'll start to see what this offense is developing into.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Two Part Plan

1.) Make this Packer fan that works literally eight feet from me absolutely miserable all of next week for a change.

2.) Maybe just maybe I will stop calling Ryan Pace a ****ing idiot.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll think I will be talking all kinds of smack to my brother and sister-in-law (Milwaukee residents and Packers fans).

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Offense being the biggest ? I'd say did the Bears stomp Pack due to O,D,both? Did the new & improved Pack beat themselves? And the reverse if the Bears get stomped. If both O&D dominate then I think there's a playoff shot via division win over Minny. Yea teams will get "tape" but they already got KC tape for reference & team will get better with experience. My real season challenge is versus the Patriots.