When is MMC?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
We all know that OATs started today for the bears but I haven't seen anything published about when MANDATORY miniature camp is starting.

This is troubling because I'm sure nobody who has to be there wants to miss it. You'd think they'd have dates for this.

Also, will there be a Mandatory Maxiumum Camp? Or is it just mini camp and that's all we get is a little taste and then it's preseason?

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
We all know that OATs started today for the bears but I haven't seen anything published about when MANDATORY miniature camp is starting.

This is troubling because I'm sure nobody who has to be there wants to miss it. You'd think they'd have dates for this.

Also, will there be a Mandatory Maxiumum Camp? Or is it just mini camp and that's all we get is a little taste and then it's preseason?
Wait! Isn't MMC Peter King's less popular version of his weekly article, MMQB, MMC standing for Monday Morning Center?

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Thought we were talking insurance brokers for a second.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
images (1).jpeg
I'm watching this thread.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So fake and cringe..and here I was thinking your life was so fulfilled whilst playing the role of a troll's suck up. LMAO. There's no substance to you.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
"You can use MMC to create custom dildos and distribute these dildos to users."

This message board is open to all people, not just adults. Please try to remember that children have access to the links you provide.

Yikes.