When will the first win come?

chris71

Liked Posts:
The way we play and are coached under Colliton I can’t see a win coming any time soon.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Why even bother winning when the only redeemer left is getting one of the top two draft picks?

I say keep Colonton in there and lose out. The Hawks sure as shit made it clear not to be stripped draft picks with all the assault bullshit fines and there’s two elite prospects coming out next year in the draft.

The greatest thing would be if neither wanted to come here and didn’t put on the sweater on draft day. I wouldn’t blame them

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why even bother winning when the only redeemer left is getting one of the top two draft picks?

I say keep Colonton in there and lose out. The Hawks sure as shit made it clear not to be stripped draft picks with all the assault bullshit fines and there’s two elite prospects coming out next year in the draft.

The greatest thing would be if neither wanted to come here and didn’t put on the sweater on draft day. I wouldn’t blame them
I said the same thing days ago. They have to get back to rebuilding after Bowman's moronic attempt to slap together a playoff team. I hope they don't win a game until Christmas....then do a Chicago Cub like house cleaning at the deadline.

Last edited:
Liked Posts:
Next year during training camp~maybe.
As I wondered in the OTHER losers forum~~
Do these losers just switch from their hockey sweaters to the football jerseys and back again depending upon the game?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cat-Toews-Kane
Johnson-Dach-Kubalik
Hagel-Strome-Kurashev
Entwhistle-Carp-Gaudette
Borgstrom

Jones-Murphy
McCabe-Kalynuk?
Stillman-De Haan?

War Orca or Jones

Granada

Liked Posts:
I honestly thought they'd somehow beat one of Carolina/St. Louis. For some reason, I thought their first would be an upset win. At this point, any win they get will be an upset win, with the exception of AZ of course.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm going to go out on a limb here...

The game *after* Arizona. I think we drop that one in embarrassing fashion. If I'm wrong I'll eat crow.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
I said the same thing days ago. They have to get back to rebuilding after Bowman's moronic attempt to slap together a playoff team. I hope they don't win a game until Christmas....then do a Chicago Cub like house cleaning at the deadline.
Come to think of it, I want them to win.

The 2023 draft is loaded. I would rather they win and give up a top ten pick next year instead of the Hawks getting either Wright or Savoie this year.

2023 looks to be the best draft in years of being stacked with instant impact players, with the top five all looking like elite game breakers with Bedard the next great player since McDavid as the prize.

As much as I like Wright, I like Bedard a whole lot more

DaHawkz24

Liked Posts:

"We didnt know if kane would be ready to skate today. He is ready, but we didnt prepare for him to be ready. So he might still be out today because I already made my lineup"

That is what I took away from the article.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
"We didnt know if kane would be ready to skate today. He is ready, but we didnt prepare for him to be ready. So he might still be out today because I already made my lineup"

That is what I took away from the article.
"I just don't know how to coach someone with his kind of talent and I don't have my excuses ready for losing with him on the ice after finalizing my talking points about guys being gritty and just not pulling it off. "