When will Trubisky's first win against GB be?

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
It took Cutler 9 years to win in GB. He won against them in Solider Field in 2010 once off a Hester and Gould performance.

Will Trubisky have a career against them similar to this? If he does, I'll probably end myself. How about all of you?

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Well, I won’t end myself over it, but probably next time he plays them and Rodgers isn’t suited up.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
It took Cutler 9 years to win in GB. He won against them in Solider Field in 2010 once off a Hester and Gould performance.

Will Trubisky have a career against them similar to this? If he does, I'll probably end myself. How about all of you?

Yes, if it takes Trubisky 9 years to win in GB and it takes special play from our special teams unit, I will end you.

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
Fangio is good at gameplanning against rogers
Who is a guy you cant totally stop , just limit his effectiveness
Once we get a competent offense im expecting a split series verse the pack every year

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fangio is good at gameplanning against rogers
Who is a guy you cant totally stop , just limit his effectiveness
Once we get a competent offense im expecting a split series verse the pack every year

Rodgers roasted Fangio’s defense last year even though his entire offensive line was injured. And then Brett Hundley torched the defense in game 2.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Rodgers roasted Fangio’s defense last year even though his entire offensive line was injured. And then Brett Hundley torched the defense in game 2.

Of course our awesome QB had 4 turnovers in that first game, but I'm sure that had nothing to do with it.....

Luke

Liked Posts:
perhaps when Pace supplies the coaching staff with enough talent?

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:

Yeah, but Addie, everything's fixed now. Even "Vaunted" Vic's scared-to-death passivity.

Bears, "Sha Na" Nagy and The Frisky One simply won't lose to the Pack. Ever again . . .

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

That was a pitiful defensive effort. Hundley was awful against the blitz and the Bears did very little of it thinking their front 4 could get pressure.....it was a bad mistake on Fangio's part.

AussieBear

Rockin-Body-Rockin.gif

Rise

Liked Posts:

Truth. Fango can and will adjust, then McCarthy will adjust again. It's what good coaches do. Next year is an entirely new chess match, will be fun to watch.