Where can I watch Bulls games on the internet?

newbalancerun07

Liked Posts:
Hey peeps, I have a buddy studying overseas in Grenada(Caribbean) and he asked me to find him a site where he can watch Bulls games, preferably free but he is also willing to pay. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.:)

TheStig

Liked Posts:
justin tv usaully shows them, the problem i have always encountered is picture quality.

theCHI_Life84

Liked Posts:
can anyone explain to me how to work the search engine on justin.tv and ustream?! when i search "chicago bulls" or any team, nothing shows up, but atdhe always links back to justin so it seems like the search engine is fkn with my head or something. i always get nothing.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
i just click through the site. I don't search, just click on sports and then basketball and look for the game. The bulls are popular so they usaully have them. Feeds just might not be available till a couple minutes after tip off. If you look more than 10 min before tip you won't find anything.

fola

Liked Posts:
I'm moving to LA and trying to decide weather or not to go with NBA League Pass (broadband) or stick with the justinTV route. Has any one done either for a full season. suggestions?

Thanks guys

Kush77

Liked Posts:
fola wrote:
I'm moving to LA and trying to decide weather or not to go with NBA League Pass (broadband) or stick with the justinTV route. Has any one done either for a full season. suggestions?

Thanks guys

I had to pass this year because of lack of money, but from what I saw the league pass TV was 170. But the full LP Broadband was 135. Now for 35 more bucks you get the full TV version that also gives you LP Broadband for free. So I would pay they extra 35 to have both TV and Broadband.

you really can't depend on Justin. It's nice for people like me who work at night, but then I can go home to my DVR and watch it in full.

I found this site a few weeks back and it's pretty good. It seems to get feeds from all over.
http://channelsurfing.net/

theCHI_Life84

Liked Posts:
they got this mini-LP broadband now where you can pay $90 and choose 7 teams to follow.

i live in pacific time, so the majority of bulls games i will have to watch/listen while im at work. i cant sit and wait til i get home to watch the game, im not patient enough. and 135 is way too much, i wont have the time to follow all 30 teams anyway. the rest i will leave in the hands of atdhe and justintv, etc.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Can anyone get the league pass for ipods/iphones to work? I could get the highlight part to work, but I couldn't watch any of the games on replay.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
I'm watching on this feed right now
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/futbolhd2

And this one is interesting, you can hear Doug Collins and Kevin Harlan talk during commercials. It just pans over the UC while Doug and Kevin go over notes. Collins just asked for a diet coke. ha ha