Where was Kevin White?

34_Bear

Liked Posts:
This guy was a first round draft pick a few years back and now the invisible man? Where is he? We needed a first down late in the fourth quarter and no where to be seen. Maybe he filling up Gatorade bottles for the assistant coaches but still man. C'mon Man!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This guy was a first round draft pick a few years back and now the invisible man? Where is he? We needed a first down late in the fourth quarter and no where to be seen. Maybe he filling up Gatorade bottles for the assistant coaches but still man. C'mon Man!

I don't know if you watched the game at all. Because it didn't matter if we had 3 or 4 Jerry Rices out there on the field. Nagy's play calling was flat out bad for the 2nd half. He should have realized well before the 4th quarter that playing small ball wasn't going to cut it. But instead of adjusting the game plan he kept throwing all that short shit to Gabriel and company that was being shut down immediately for a loss or small gain. He spent the off-season talking about how aggressive he and the offense were going to be then he went out there and did the EXACT opposite of what he said. The ONLY fucking chance the offense had of loosening up GB's defense in the 2nd half was to go down the field when throwing the ball and ramming the ball down their throats in the running game on every 3rd and short. Hell, even on 4th and short. Nagy didn't do that. Hence what happened.

Last edited:

34_Bear

Liked Posts:
I don't know if you watched the game at all. Because it didn't matter if we had 3 or 4 Jerry Rices out there on the field. Nagy's play calling was flat out bad for the 2nd half. He should have realized well before the 4th quarter that playing small ball wasn't going to cut it. But instead of adjusting the game plan he kept throwing all that short shit to Gabriel and company that was being shut down immediately for a loss or small gain. He spent the off-season talking about how aggressive he and the offense were going to be then he went out there and did the EXACT opposite of what he said. The ONLY fucking chance the offense had of loosening up GB's defense in the 2nd half was to go down the field with when throwing the ball and ramming the ball down their throats in the running game on every 3rd and short. Hell, even on 4th and short. Nagy didn't do that. Hence what happened.

I watched the game on TV and yes Trubisky threw to Gabriel and lame ass bubble screens but The WR job is to get open.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
He was at the game?

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Agree, way too many screens last week. Nagy needs to open it up this week.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
He was at the game?
Of course he was. He won four years of season tickets in a sweepstakes back in April 2015, but I heard he will not be renewing them because his girlfriend got carjacked on the west side last year.