Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Where will you be watching the game?

I need to start scoping out local sports bars to find my "place" this season.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll watch the Bears at my home along with evey other football game on TV on Sunday.

Livewire

Liked Posts:
If we go out for the Bears game it is to Bar Louie in Naperville. I actually prefer watching games at home because I have a 60" plasma screen and NFL Sunday Ticket but normally I am forced to go watch the game elsewhere.

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
My Dad and I meet up at the local sports..can't even remember the last game we didn't see. Nothing like drinking at 10am.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
If we go out for the Bears game it is to Bar Louie in Naperville. I actually prefer watching games at home because I have a 60" plasma screen and NFL Sunday Ticket but normally I am forced to go watch the game elsewhere.
My bleeding heart goes out to you that you watch games in the presence of alcohol and food......

Anyways, I'm free for the first game but I referee a lot on Sundays as well so I, luckily me thinks, won't be able to watch weeks 2 through 9. Just in time to not care how the rest of their season goes.*

* I'll probably still watch though.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
My bleeding heart goes out to you that you watch games in the presence of alcohol and food......

Anyways, I'm free for the first game but I referee a lot on Sundays as well so I, luckily me thinks, won't be able to watch weeks 2 through 9. Just in time to not care how the rest of their season goes.*

* I'll probably still watch though.

That sucks man. :rolling:

Nothing is better then rolling into a solid sports bar about an hour before the game starts and catching a solid buzz. Watch the game, eat around halftime, and chill for the 2nd half. It's a routine, that makes me smile thinking about it.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I watch it at home w/ my 58" flat screen and a ton of food and drinks :smug2:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Nothing is better then rolling into a solid sports bar about an hour before the game starts and catching a solid buzz. Watch the game, eat around halftime, and chill for the 2nd half. It's a routine, that makes me smile thinking about it.
I don't drink on school nights, so those things are a waste of time for me.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If my friend gets back into the mood of football this year (he was deeply demotivated last year and lost interest by Week 8). I'll be at his house watching games. If not..I'll be at my house. Either way I expect to be watching the 2nd half of the season at my house.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'll be at my dad's most the time...drinking whiskey and beer, getting pissed, and cheering our asses off...

<3 Sundays.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I'll be at my dad's most the time...drinking whiskey and beer, getting pissed, and cheering our asses off...

<3 Sundays.

Same thing for me, except I'm still at the same house as the old man. Can't wait for it to begin.

Although I have to watch the first game on DVR because of a freaking wedding. Ceremony at 11:30 and reception to follow at 1:30. Who the hell gets married on the opening weekend of the NFL season?

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Same thing for me, except I'm still at the same house as the old man. Can't wait for it to begin.

Although I have to watch the first game on DVR because of a freaking wedding. Ceremony at 11:30 and reception to follow at 1:30. Who the hell gets married on the opening weekend of the NFL season?

gay men, desperate for a hell of a cover.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:

Been to sports bars to watch the game a few times, so much fun. I prefer watching it at home though

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Relaxing in my bed because Sunday's are boring as hell.

Football is back & hockey is too, soon.

bucsgirl29

Liked Posts:
I usally watch them at home and we gave friends and family over.. Sometimes we go to Wing House

HeavyD

Liked Posts:
Best way to watch a game...

At a friends house, with 6-8 people, only 1 non bears fan allowed. This person will be the person I dump frustration on, and maybe a beer if things get really ugly.

Generally will pick up a 6 pack, drink it by halftime...then move onto other ways to stay fucked up *shifty eyes* :p

Livewire

Liked Posts:
Best way to watch a game...

At a friends house, with 6-8 people, only 1 non bears fan allowed. This person will be the person I dump frustration on, and maybe a beer if things get really ugly.

Generally will pick up a 6 pack, drink it by halftime...then move onto other ways to stay fucked up *shifty eyes* :p

Pretty close to my plan...

Me and 6 buddies at Bar Louie... girlfriend have there own table so as not to bother us with "why are the refs moving the ball backwards?" type of shit.

Normally keep the first half light, 4-5 Jack and Cokes and light meal so as to not be to fucked up to follow every aspect of the game.

If we are down big time at the half, starting ordering drinks 2-3 at a time and work on getting shit faced and single out the opposing fans near our table and start trashing on them.

All the while checking the Iphone for updates on my fantasy players, which normally leads to more drinking because Maurice Jones-Drew ran for 150 yards and did not get any fucking touchdowns!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.