Which Bear is Jay Calling "Q"? & Jay's Presser

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
In Jay's press conference he refers to a Bear Off player he calls "Q". Im sure i'll kick myself, but who is that?

Jay finally goes into details about his inner thinking -- a rarity for any NFL player, let alone Jay -- and while Jay is giving one of the best responses ever, the same reporter interrupts Jay to ask a clique followup...

Jay, perhaps appropriately, recoils in disgust, and then in restrained disbelief asks the reporter to reask the question. Funny moment.

The question occurs at 1:25 in this vid. Good presser by Jay, for fans wanting more than fluff.

http://www.chicagobears.com/multime...lip_away/97611b0e-a7b3-427a-bc4e-2e49fb962826

Thibetanus

Liked Posts:
He's talking about Welson...sorry, Wilson.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
sounds right to me. everyone is more remote

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Which Bear is Jay Calling "Q"? & Jay's Presser

I was thinking Meredith since him and Bellamy are not normal contributors. But it's a strange nickname for someone named Cameron.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
I haven't watched one of Jay's pressers in over a year. He doesn't seem to fuck with the press like he did earlier in his career.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
In Jay's press conference he refers to a Bear Off player he calls "Q". Im sure i'll kick myself, but who is that?

Jay finally goes into details about his inner thinking -- a rarity for any NFL player, let alone Jay -- and while Jay is giving one of the best responses ever, the same reporter interrupts Jay to ask a clique followup...

Jay, perhaps appropriately, recoils in disgust, and then in restrained disbelief asks the reporter to reask the question. Funny moment.

The question occurs at 1:25 in this vid. Good presser by Jay, for fans wanting more than fluff.

http://www.chicagobears.com/multime...lip_away/97611b0e-a7b3-427a-bc4e-2e49fb962826

Thank you for the link.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Wilson. He introduced himself as "Young buck Q" in an interview with B Marsh Alshon Marty and Michael Irvin last year.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Wilson. He introduced himself as "Young buck Q" in an interview with B Marsh Alshon Marty and Michael Irvin last year.

Well, googling "marquess wilson Young buck Q" nets nothing. So I prefer to see Marquess as a nerd who loves...

q-startrek2-namevain.jpg