Which one of you is Kevin Boilard?

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I read his article on CBS sports and he dropped a Mitch nickname that has been used on CCS. Maybe this is the one that will stick.

"The hype has been swelling for Trubisky for two weeks now, ever since his six-touchdown performance against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Soldier Field in Week 4. The Bears were on a bye in Week 5, so the “Truthbisky” takes and sleeve memes have enjoyed an extended shelf life on social media. Both could be squashed during Chicago’s upcoming trip to Miami to play the Dolphins in Week 6."

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, Truthbisky is a very creative nickname.

No one but the bright minds of CCS could have conjured it up
I didn't say he made it up. This is what he said.

“Truthbisky” takes and sleeve memes have enjoyed an extended shelf life on social media"

So he is referencing it from some social media site. This is one of the most active Bears related social media sites and the nickname has been thrown around here multiple times. I'm just says he had to get the reference somewhere, could have been here.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I didn't say he made it up. This is what he said.

“Truthbisky” takes and sleeve memes have enjoyed an extended shelf life on social media"

So he is referencing it from some social media site. This is one of the most active Bears related social media sites and the nickname has been thrown around here multiple times. I'm just says he had to get the reference somewhere, could have been here.

I would bet my house he is talking about Twitter when he says social media.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
yeah it's twitter. I don't think sports writers (outside of Vick Ashley) go to team boards to get their pulse....

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Dude is throwin shade

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
That’s interesting I thought Watson had more ints then that. He has looked so off this season

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
it is kind of hard to lump the Dollar Store offense Trubisky was in last year as an indicator of his future prospects, but no much to go on.......

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Dude is throwin shade

The other two hasn’t went threw two systems either so basically he is a rookie again with the system

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Return of bitchmaid!

G'YEAH!

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can someone please translate the above?

French:

Les deux autres n’ont pas jeté deux systèmes non plus, alors en gros, il est à nouveau une recrue avec le système

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

Haitian Creole:

De lòt yo pa te ale jete de sistèm swa konsa fondamantalman li se yon rkou ankò ak sistèm lan

Voye nan iPad mwen lè l sèvi avèk Tapatalk

Esperanto:

La aliaj du ne ĵetis du sistemojn aŭ do, esence li estas novulo denove kun la sistemo

Sendita de mia iPad uzante Tapatalk

Icelandic:

Hinir tveir hafa ekki farið kastað tveimur kerfum heldur heldur í grundvallaratriðum er hann nýliði aftur með kerfinu

Sendt frá iPad mínum með Tapatalk

Punjabi:

ਦੂਜੇ ਦੋ ਨੇ ਦੋ ਪ੍ਰਣਾਲੀਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਨਹੀਂ ਸੁੱਟਿਆ, ਇਸ ਲਈ ਮੂਲ ਰੂਪ ਵਿਚ ਉਹ ਸਿਸਟਮ ਦੇ ਨਾਲ ਇਕ ਫਿਰੋਜ਼ ਹੈ

ਟੈਪਟੌਕ ਵਰਤਦੇ ਹੋਏ ਮੇਰੇ ਆਈਪੈਡ ਤੋਂ ਭੇਜਿਆ

Spanish:

Los otros dos tampoco lanzaron dos sistemas, así que básicamente él es un novato otra vez con el sistema.

Enviado desde mi iPad usando Tapatalk

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Oh fuck you, you k ow what I wrote quit trying to troll bitchmaid

You are the one who is bitching. Quit fucking crying and learn how to write in English.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
You are the one who is bitching. Quit fucking crying and learn how to write in English.

No you are the one bitching about my English when you know what I meant your just trying to start shit. Now stay on topic or stfu