Which QBs played against the most difficult pass Ds

msadows

Liked Posts:
Who cares.

I'll be so happy when we won't have to talk about mitch every other post on here after this offseason. Fucking shit is tiring and pointless. We all know he sucks.

Granted, It will just transition to the same guys shitting on the next QB we have start for the beloved from day one. Then say I told you so when he ultimately fails, because...newsflash, every chicago qb fails.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Who cares.

I'll be so happy when we won't have to talk about mitch every other post on here after this offseason. Fucking shit is tiring and pointless. We all know he sucks.

Granted, It will just transition to the same guys shitting on the next QB we have start for the beloved.
Cry about it, cunt.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
I'll be so happy when we won't have to talk about mitch every other post on here after this offseason.
Agreed. The incessant Mitch talk plus the "we could have drafted Mahomes or Watson" talk has made the board a little intolerable.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
All you do is post about mitch. Before that about cutler.

Seriously, just go be a chiefs fan. You contribute nothing to this board. You won't be missed. Take CRM with you.
How hard are you clutching that breath filled paper bag right now?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Agreed. The incessant Mitch talk plus the "we could have drafted Mahomes or Watson" talk has made this fucking board near intolerable.

Its not even that, I'm way past that. I was past that a year or two ago. Draft mistakes happen. Draft the next guy and draft the right guy. Move on, no use living in the past.

It's the fact people keep bringing up mitch sucking every other post when everyone knows he sucks and isn't the answer besides chris soljka or whatever.

I'll be happy to see him gone just so I don't have to come on here and see the same shit every other thread

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Who cares.

Granted, It will just transition to the same guys shitting on the next QB we have start for the beloved from day one. Then say I told you so when he ultimately fails, because...newsflash, every chicago qb fails.
This thread isn't just about Mitch it's about Foles too. He played against some pretty good pass Ds with a much crappier o line and Patterson as RB1 for a game. Starting Foles just isn't going to happen but if Mitch starts off poorly against the Saints I wouldn't mind Foles coming in. What is there to lose? Or am I not suppose to root for the bears to win against the saints?

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Its not even that, I'm way past that. I was past that a year or two ago. Draft mistakes happen. Draft the next guy and draft the right guy. Move on, no use living in the past.

It's the fact people keep bringing up mitch sucking every other post when everyone knows he sucks and isn't the answer besides chris soljka or whatever.

I'll be happy to see him gone just so I don't have to come on here and see the same shit every other thread

It appears, self awareness isn't your strongest attribute.

msadows

Liked Posts:
It appears, self awareness isn't your strongest attribute.

Yes, yes it is. You can think Mitch sucks and know he's the best option in FA.

I'll be happy to see him gone, however, so I don't have to deal with these shit threads every time I log onto the only bears forum outside of reddit.

I don't expect this team to be good next year or compete, so it won't matter, I just dont want to see foles start another game.

But the reality is the same posters will just shit on our next QB and make it their job to shit on the next qb, because its all they talk about.

Unlike some, I discuss the full entire team on here, not just one position.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Foles also has playoff experience Mitch based off his body language against GB looked like he was shitting his pants.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Foles also has playoff experience Mitch based off his body language against GB looked like he was shitting his pants.

Foles does not fit the offense we run now.

If we go back to nagy 202 it will look the same. It's not just the qb, the offensive unit as a whole does not fit the scheme he wants to run. We drafted and signed a bunch of dudes who want to play smashmouth football, yet are trying to replicate finesse spread shit just because our HC has a hardon for it.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I legit wish it was just the qb, but I honestly think nagy has no idea what kind of players fit the scheme he wants to run....

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Yes, yes it is. You can think Mitch sucks and know he's the best option in FA.

I'll be happy to see him gone, however, so I don't have to deal with these shit threads every time I log onto the only bears forum outside of reddit.

I don't expect this team to be good next year or compete, so it won't matter, I just dont want to see foles start another game.

But the reality is the same posters will just shit on our next QB and make it their job to shit on the next qb, because its all they talk about.

Unlike some, I discuss the full entire team on here, not just one position.
Yep, the point flew right over your head.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
I legit wish it was just the qb, but I honestly think nagy has no idea what kind of players fit the scheme he wants to run....
I don't think it's just the QB but the o line has been playing a lot better and they surprised me with how well they played against GB. Foles has proven once given time there's a chance he can at least hit those deep balls. If Mitch is out there Saints will just stack the box and focus on Monty and Mitchs legs and Mitch won't beat them with his arm. Again it's a hell of a long shot but at least it's a shot.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I don't think it's just the QB but the o line has been playing a lot better and they surprised me with how well they played against GB. Foles has proven once given time there's a chance he can at least hit those deep balls. If Mitch is out there Saints will just stack the box and focus on Monty and Mitchs legs and Mitch won't beat them with his arm. Again it's a hell of a long shot but at least it's a shot.

They have, but those guys don't fit the scheme nagy wants to run. Bars, Whitehair, Mustipher are the guys playing well and they aren't exactly finesse guards.

We've seen foles in nagy's offense. He was horrible. Leave it at that.

Mitch is bad, foles is worse. Neither of them will make a difference this week, it's the defense that has to step it up.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Yea, I'm rarely posting about mitch on here anymore, but okay.
Seems like you're rarely posting about Pagano anymore too. There's a 200+ reply thread on Pagano that you wouldn't reply to and as soon as I made a thread relating to Mitch you came running.

Last edited: