Which team will you be rooting for in the playoffs?

TRON

Liked Posts:
:bears: I will be rooting for the Panthers, I like CAM!! as Prime time would say, CAM!!! CAM!!! and Chico is a near hometown guy, Seaside, CA. only 20 min, away from where I born Salinas, CA. I hate the 49ers and the Raiders, screw the AFC.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Nobody, don't need rooting interest. Just will watch good teams playing.

Why must I be Saad? Via Tapatalk

strockrocks

Liked Posts:
I don't get emotionally invested for the playoffs since DaBears are out but I'll go with the Broncos.

I live in Denver and get Bronco dress down days on Fridays during the playoffs. I will cheat and wear something Bears since the colors are kind of similar.

Plus, it's nice when your city is winning. People are in good moods, it's fun to talk about, and it brings a unity to the city.

Deep down though, I am a bit jealous. Oh well.....

Natedogg8023

Liked Posts:
GB to lose in superbowl, that way their pick is lower. Im moving to Colorado next week so hopefully its a GB lose to Den, but yea, I will be jealous.

DocBito831

Liked Posts:
Nor Cal born, Nor Cal raised. Orange County living
:bears: I will be rooting for the Panthers, I like CAM!! as Prime time would say, CAM!!! CAM!!! and Chico is a near hometown guy, Seaside, CA. only 20 min, away from where I born Salinas, CA. I hate the 49ers and the Raiders, screw the AFC.

I'm from Salinas too!

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
1. Chiefs
2. Any team that plays the Packers
3. And Peyton Manning.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
I will root for the team playing against the Packers. Then, after the Packers lose, I will be rooting for the snowplows that lose traction, drift across the center line and head-on the Fudge Packer bus. Then I will root for the blue-ice that is falling from the sky overhead from passing airliners during their funerals.