White Sox interested in OF Magglio Ordonez

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
Magglio Ordonez-OF-Tigers Nov. 19 - 11:49 am et

Magglio Ordonez is fully recovered from ankle surgery.
At least, that's what agent Scott Boras told FOXSports.com on Friday. Ordonez is a free agent this offseason and has already drawn interest from the Phillies, Red Sox, White Sox, Angels, Royals, A’s, Mariners, Blue Jays and Nationals. The 36-year-old outfielder and DH batted .303/.378/.474 with 12 home runs and 59 RBI in 84 games this past season.
Source: FOXSports.com

We could have the oldest team if we try lol bring back AJ, Paul Konerko, sign Ordonez and Damon lol man

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lets pray kw makes the right choices this offseason

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
We can only hope!! I wouldnt trade Floyd. I'd trade MB if possible to package a deal to get Prince or a hitter. Now. this could be a stretch but...with Pujols possilby being a free agent and gona make huge money. Could we possibly...

Cards get:
LHP Mark Buehrle
OF Carlos Quentin
3B Dayan Viciedo
and a pitching prospect
Sox get:
1B Albert Pujols
pitching prospect

Some will laugh at this. But St. Louis might not wana pay Pujols huge money in the 100s. Just curious on your thoughts guys. This sounds like a stretch but I've seen some things on Pujols and he'll get a huge deal a little below AROD and better than Mark Texiera.

But anyways I would do this this offseason
C Victor Martinez sign to a 5 year deal
OF Magglio Ordonez sign to a 1 year deal
1B Paul Konerko re-sign to a 4 year deal

Got teeth? Keith doesn't.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
We can only hope!! I wouldnt trade Floyd. I'd trade MB if possible to package a deal to get Prince or a hitter. Now. this could be a stretch but...with Pujols possilby being a free agent and gona make huge money. Could we possibly...

Cards get:
LHP Mark Buehrle
OF Carlos Quentin
3B Dayan Viciedo
and a pitching prospect
Sox get:
1B Albert Pujols
pitching prospect

Some will laugh at this. But St. Louis might not wana pay Pujols huge money in the 100s. Just curious on your thoughts guys. This sounds like a stretch but I've seen some things on Pujols and he'll get a huge deal a little below AROD and better than Mark Texiera.

But anyways I would do this this offseason
C Victor Martinez sign to a 5 year deal
OF Magglio Ordonez sign to a 1 year deal
1B Paul Konerko re-sign to a 4 year deal

LOL no dude come on...That's an absolutely garbage deal for the Cards. And you still want a prospect WITH Pujols? :obama:

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
It could be a shitty prospect. And they get 2 solid starters and a solid prospect in Viciedo and add in another good prospect but that was merely just for fun

Got teeth? Keith doesn't.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
It could be a shitty prospect. And they get 2 solid starters and a solid prospect in Viciedo and add in another good prospect but that was merely just for fun

No...just no. That's a completely shitty offer for the best hitter any of us has ever seen not named Bonds.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
keep the threads on topic please...

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
Only if he 'roids up like the ol' days. Otherwise, pass.

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
Id take Maggs over Damon or Matsui! Hes a better hitter. Id take him over them.