CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Can't beat ND's schedule either. Service academies aside, they don't play cupcakes.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't disagree that Russell Wilson is a huge part of their success, the guy is a winner. But if you put him on the Bears today he would get murdered. The Seahawks are a great defensive team, first and foremost. There's nothing wrong with that.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Regardless of whether Garrett is Von Miller or not, they need a QB. You could put the actual Von Miller on this team and they'd still suck.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't disagree that Russell Wilson is a huge part of their success, the guy is a winner. But if you put him on the Bears today he would get murdered. The Seahawks are a great defensive team, first and foremost. There's nothing wrong with that.

.......Duh

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Teams like the Titans and Jaguars are enticing because they should be picking very early and won't be going QB. Could be good trade partners if the draft positions slot right.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
.......Duh

Why you mad? My original point is defense can carry a team if dominant enough. Although Wilson is a huge part of their success he was a 3rd rounder. They didn't need to pick him #1 overall. There are more ways than one way to skin a cat.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Why you mad? My original point is defense can carry a team if dominant enough. Although Wilson is a huge part of their success he was a 3rd rounder. They didn't need to pick him #1 overall. There are more ways than one way to skin a cat.

What has the Vikings defense carried it to?

Seattle's defense alone didn't carry them. They had two elite/very good offensive weapons.

Denver is a vast exception to the rule but even on offense they had tremendous weapons and also happened to have the greatest QB of all time behind center.

No idea why people want to build this team around the exception rather than the rule. You're arguably 7 players away from an elite defense. You're a high end QB away from a very good to elite offense as QB's can make the most difference on the roster.

Why are people wanting to overthink this?

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
The scary reality is that only one of these guys will probably still be playing 5 years from now so I hope we get the right one.

Pull a Redskins and draft another guy in the 2nd/3rd.