Who is going to see a game live?

• Thread starter ChicagoDawg1991
  • Start date

ChicagoDawg1991

I'm hoping to be out in Chicago during the winter to catch a few games, but I wanna ask you fans which games will you be attending?

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
Maybe when I come back from winter break. Last years was the first time I hadnt been to a game in like 8, 9 years.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Enjoy your 10 dollar hotdogs, 20 dollar glass of beer, bad basketball and making Jerry Reinsdorff richer so he can afford to add Yao Ming and Allen Iverson to our line up in the summer of 2013.. :troll:

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
With Deng and rose out, I'm not sure you want to come out for winter. I'd consider waiting till a little after january.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I always go see one game at the United Center and buy courtside tickets (since they really aren't too expensive) when they visit the Pacers since I live in Indiana. Plan on going to the December 26th game. Hopefully when they announce Derrick Rose's return I can go to his first home game.

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
I always go see one game at the United Center and buy courtside tickets (since they really aren't too expensive) when they visit the Pacers since I live in Indiana. Plan on going to the December 26th game. Hopefully when they announce Derrick Rose's return I can go to his first home game.
Is Canseco Fieldhouse as nice as everyone says it is?

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Dad and I are planning a two-fer (Hawks and Bull trip), if there is even an NHL season.

If nothing else I'm sure we'll see them on the road in either Detroit or Cleveland.

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope I can catch a couple games on the cheap this year now that our star player will be Vladimir Radmonivic :troll:

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Last season I only saw 4 games. I hope its not that low again. As long as I can cover the losses on the ST's, I don't care really.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Unless a friend invites me, I dont plan on going. Especially since I'm sure ticket prices are going up again (if they havent already). Reinsdorf has to pay the luxury tax..aka you fans buying tickets have to pay the luxury tax.