Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If there is one guy on the team right now that you would LEAST want to see miss a game, who would it be? Who will help this team win the most?

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Upon making this, I suppose the "other" choice would probably be Tommie Harris...mainly.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
No I would think the other should be Julius Peppers who definitely should be on that list and not have to be an other.

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
A list at this time makes no since we haven't even seen them play a down in 2010

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The same answer since 2006. The health of Tommie Harris is what makes this team good.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
The same answer since 2006. The health of Tommie Harris is what makes this team good.

That doesn't even make sense to the question. I guess most important player but a this question isn't about if the team is good or not.

A bad team still has it's most valuable player.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
That doesn't even make sense to the question. I guess most important player but a this question isn't about if the team is good or not.

A bad team still has it's most valuable player.
Ok, sorry. Then Tommie Harris is the MVP so far of a season that hasn't even begun. Just like I have felt he has been the MVP since, well I said 2006 originally, but 2005 actually.

PS. Importance = Valuable

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
the MVP of a team is the player that not just puts up the best stats but positively affects the team the most regardless of whether the team is bad or not

Derkach77

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really believe in Martz's system.....Cutler MVP.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I agree that Tommie Harris is the most important player to the defense, but without Jay Cutler, I don't see this team winning more than 6 games.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
I agree that Tommie Harris is the most important player to the defense, but without Jay Cutler, I don't see this team winning more than 6 games.

exactly why i picked cutler

Wakacha

Liked Posts:
You can't really judge this fairly, because it will almost always be the QB because they are the most essential player on the team. The ball is in the hands of the QB the most. There are times on defense when Tommie Harris, Briggs, and Urlacher aren't involved so it's easier to get by without them, whereas even with a back up running back we're still not far off. Urlacher is the leader of this team and is very valuable, but Cutler is the most valuable on the field. All of this of course is IMHO.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
You can't really judge this fairly, because it will almost always be the QB because they are the most essential player on the team. The ball is in the hands of the QB the most. There are times on defense when Tommie Harris, Briggs, and Urlacher aren't involved so it's easier to get by without them, whereas even with a back up running back we're still not far off. Urlacher is the leader of this team and is very valuable, but Cutler is the most valuable on the field. All of this of course is IMHO.

Exactly. It's the most important position in team sports.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
I already voted, but...

Offensive MVP: Cutler
Defensive MVP: Peppers

Livewire

Liked Posts:
We can win games missing any one player except Jay Cutler. I am not saying he is our best player but we really have no chance of beating even the most pathetic teams in the league without him. Our entire offense is designed around Cutler and Caleb Hanie is his backup.

HeavyD

Liked Posts:
The obvious choice is Jay Cutler, aside from him Urlacher and Briggs are really the only other 2 guys on there that can't be adequately replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.