Who is your current Bear UDFA pick to stick this year?

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
Every year there is that UDFA training camp hero that many Bear fans go crazy for. Last year it was Sandborn and he was a rare UDFA who not only made the team but was better than average and started.

Is there someone who you think can do the same this year?

My guy is D'anthony Jones. Highly productive in college and graded out the top DE by PFF, but he went undrafted because of RAS and size concerns for an edge rusher.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
can you create a poll for this please

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Every year there is that UDFA training camp hero that many Bear fans go crazy for. Last year it was Sandborn and he was a rare UDFA who not only made the team but was better than average and started.

Is there someone who you think can do the same this year?

My guy is D'anthony Jones. Highly productive in college and graded out the top DE by PFF, but he went undrafted because of RAS and size concerns for an edge rusher.
Probably correct and the kicker will give Santos a good battle and I think win it.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
De'jahn Warren. Coach Primes protege at Jackson St. Had he taken his offer to bigger schools like Georgia were probably talking about a top 100 draft prospect. He's got top 10 size/length and speed for the position.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure I would bet on any of these UDFA's making the roster. None really standout as a hidden gem to me. I suppose D'Anthony Jones would fit that mold the most though because he was actually productive at the Div 1 level.

Tyson Bagent is intriguing and will be fun to cheer for but I don't actually expect anything out of him than to sit on the PS.

Other than that, maybe the Safety from Oklahoma sticks around. Or the 6-9 Olineman.