Who Will Start 2024 Season At Qb?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I think Bears wil run Badgent for about 3-5 games at the beginning of the season letting Caleb acclimate to NFL speed. I think it would benefit him greatly to sit and observe.. I'm sure there are most who will disagree with this witch is fine, everyone are entitled to an opinion.
Cheers..
I like it. Thinking long term I don't want to rush it. Let's do this rookie QB the right way. It would also take a lot of the pressure to have a big rookie year away.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I don't think people realize just how wrong things have to go for Tyson Bagent to be starting NFL games ever again, let alone 3-5 next season.

I also don't think, bears fans especially--realize just how fucking awful Tyson Bagent was and how once he's released, there's no chance of him being a starter for another team. I also don't think Bears fans realize Brett Rypien is Waldron's system guy and the likely QB2, and they're probably not holding onto Bagent, unless he makes it to the PS.
Disagree with all of this. Bagent beat out the competition to be the back up. He earned it fair and square. He got thrown in games as a rookie and looked like a rookie being thrown in. It's clear the kid is a nice back up to have. The guys like him and the staff likes him. He will only get better with time.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Disagree with all of this. Bagent beat out the competition to be the back up. He earned it fair and square. He got thrown in games as a rookie and looked like a rookie being thrown in. It's clear the kid is a nice back up to have. The guys like him and the staff likes him. He will only get better with time.
Bag boy bag boy

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
The answer is obvious. Carl Williams will land his helicopter at Halas Hall and start a few games to make sure the receivers can catch and the line can protect for his son. He’ll turn over the team to Caleb when he’s satisfied.

Caleb Williams will be starting game one for the Bears and there really isn’t a debate.