• Total voters

Szlachcic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
"He has swag and balls out and balls out hard enough to overcome his dumb af-ness. "

Yeah, he's good for one knucklehead throw per game. As long as is not pick six I'm good with that.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Perform against Green Bay and beat them, then I will buy a ticket to ride that train. Until then, he's a Bum Slayer and nothing more.
This is fair. I believe mitchy has the pride and desire to do it

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Everything the Bears do should go toward a singular goal: Getting their long-term answer at QB.

Trubisky ain’t it.

Is he a better option next year than other quick fixes, especially considering the Bears don’t have a high draft pick?

Maybe. Maybe not.

But every year you keep him, you’re holding off on a full commitment to find your answer, to find your guy who will deliver you a Super Bowl.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
As the great Rask would say in his smoke induced euphoria of excellency. Trubisky will ride gallantly into Soldier Field like a knight than whip out his majestic joust pulverizing the Packers Defence again and again and again as they scream for mercy. Trubisky will not stop until he has completely skull-fucked every member of the Packers organization.

msadows

Liked Posts:
All the fanboys jerking off to beating a 1-14 team lol

Yea, we all know mitch sucks, but we haven't had this offensive success no matter the opponent in a long long time.

BTW, your QB evaluation sucks:

I'm sure you're the same guy jerking off to watson crying we didn't draft him.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Never left. At the beginning of the 2019 season we saw the offense that Nagy wanted this team to run and it never look good and that continued through out most of this year. He blamed Mitch and got the seasoned Vet that could run offense and that was a giant fail. Even thru the Fox first year Mitch still has a winning record overall.

He was the wrong pick at #2 but he is an ok QB and in the NFL if you can get a starter in any round the pick is worth it imo

msadows

Liked Posts:
Which is beating a few losing teams ..... nothing more

Better than losing 5 straight and punting every possesion like we did under foles.

I get it, you hate mitch. It makes you cry you were wrong about the "moped era" being over. It makes you cry that your pick of foles starting the season didn't come to fruition.

You know what this recent mediocre play of mitch has shown? Who on this board is a bears fan first, and who is a fan of certain players, or you could say a critic.

You cunting about mitch in every thread after a game we scored 40+ just shows what kinda poster you are.

jts1207

Liked Posts:
Better than losing 5 straight and punting every possesion like we did under foles.

I get it, you hate mitch. It makes you cry you were wrong about the "moped era" being over. It makes you cry that your pick of foles starting the season didn't come to fruition.

You know what this recent mediocre play of mitch has shown? Who on this board is a bears fan first, and who is a fan of certain players, or you could say a critic.

You cunting about mitch in every thread after a game we scored 40+ just shows what kinda poster you are.

Quality of opponent dumbass.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I have been a mitch supporter for a while, I know his issues. Once foles came in I was happy because I thought he'd improve the team. Seems like the only thing that matters to you is being right about mitch sucking.

Newsflash, we know he's not good, we're just happy he's not nick foles.