Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Wait and see

Votes: 25 32.5%

• Total voters

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tannehill can also make all the throws and can throw it deep Mitch can't. He also had a couple of 4000+ yard seasons with a bad dolphins team before he got to the Titans and also is better athlete then Mitch. 2018 Mitch also isn't good enough with the way the defense is playing.

I'm just worried is that Nagy will go back to full Special person and try to thow the ball way too much instead of stick with what got him here and give Monty his carries. I know Lazor is calling plays but Nagy still heavily influences what he does.
Mitch can throw it deep unless you are saying accuracy. Mitch does NOT have a weak arm or anything.

Im impressed you get to talk to Nagy and Lazor so much to get the details of their talks. Are you a McCaskey?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm just going off wonderlic scores. My assumption is most first round picks aren't exactly geniuses since they were only handed a college scholarship due to their play on the field.
Yet, in truth, both Watson's and Trubisky's scores would be considered average. Comparing them to Ryan Fitzpatrick's score would make both look stupid. But you tried to make Mitch's average score seem so much better than Watson's.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You forgot the list of playoff teams he's beaten ...or any team over .500 for that matter
Kinda hard to do when he has played only 1 team that meets either of those descriptions, a game in which he threw 3 TD's but the defense gave up 41 pts.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Kinda hard to do when he has played only 1 team that meets either of those descriptions, a game in which he threw 3 TD's but the defense gave up 41 pts.

Kind of hard to blame Trubisky for that Packers loss, when our D just got absolutely shredded. He also should have answered their first TD drive with a TD of our own, but his teammates kind of failed him a couple of times in the red zone. Also not his fault.

jts1207

Liked Posts:

You forgot the 2 interceptions but remember the TDs....2 in garbage time lol

macbear67

Liked Posts:
I like Mitch. He seems like a good kid. He gives a damn and gives maximum effort. After Cutler, I really like that.
But: He stares down his receivers, he can be insanely inaccurate at times and I've never seen a great long pass out of him.
I'd like to see what he could be with a better coaching staff. He does not deserve a big contract here. Maybe somewhere else.

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
Like I said last week, I dug into the back of my closet. Pushed aside the Salaam and Enis jerseys, got a quick laugh at the Cade McCown jersey, had mixed feelings seeing the #6 jersey staring at me, got visibly upset seeing the Terrell and White jerseys and snatched up the #10 home jersey. After a few private words with 10, I agreed I made a mistake and will ride with the QB until the end. What better way for this shit show of a year to end than the redemption of the young man we all shit on. I have never pulled a jersey from the back of the abyss. I think #10's story is just getting to the second act.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have always been rooting for and defending Trubisky. Next week is so critical as the media, the general public and many on this forum will have every move he makes under a microscope, sadly hoping that he fails.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have always been rooting for and defending Trubisky. Next week is so critical as the media, the general public and many on this forum will have every move he makes under a microscope, sadly hoping that he fails.
Not me though i been in the trenches taking grenades for mitch all season im glad ta see everyones finally starting ta notice he isnt as bad as is said about him

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
All of the guys you just listed would be the exact same, if not worse, than Mitch. So congrats on the worst post of the year
Thats my point and that's your opinion. My point is.. Mitch is terribly inaccurate and after 4 years, I have no confidence he can suddenly figure out how to throw with timing and accuracy. Thus I am fine with a change and would rather see how any of those others do while we groom a draft pick. BTW... Im pretty sure I can find far more media analyst who would agree that Carr or Alex Smith are an upgrade over Trubes. I realize he won a couple games against horrible teams. The Texans were missing EVERYONE and all their skill players.. I certainly could be wrong about Minshew.. I dont really watch the guy.. the point of throwing him in is simply I am done with Mitch. Good kid.. just bad thrower of the football.