Why call the timeout?

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Can anyone help me here? Why in the world did Lovie call the time out 3rd and 4? I thought there were maybe 12 men on the field. Not the case. Anyone have a clue there? Anyone also have a clue on why calling a reverse after the timeout?

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because theyre idiots and influenced by this jackass? :dilfer: I read somewhere Hanie couldnt hear the play calling well, so the Forte run before the TO was in fact unplanned. And the headset in Hanies helmet wasnt working properly. The reverse was the original call. Why they stuck with it is beyond me. Stick to what works... but nooooo. Why tie the game when we could hand the game over with idiotic plays.. Theyre fucking Special person.

thedude33

Liked Posts:
They called a timeout to get that reverse in? A fucking reverse? holy fuck. A reverse is what you call early in a game to make the defense think about a reverse. Fuck! HOw about you hand the ball off to your best O player yesterday? WTF! I'm far more pissed about that play than the Cutler injury.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
According to Hanie post game on CSN the reverse was the original play call. The mic in his helmet was cutting out so he audibled to the run to Forte. The playclock was running down, Lovie got jumpy and called the timeout.

After the timeout they went back to the original playcall they wanted before the mic/audible situation.

Last edited: