Why in the world of bears fans do people get literally so "up in arms" about some 6th rounder rookie getting a little hurt at practice at the start

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Of practice before summer is even a thing yet?

Look at all of the commentary tweets about Dazz Newsome getting his shoulder injured and being basically just day to day literally months before he even might possibly be cut from the team anyways? It's like they literally think the future of the bears wr corps is at risk because some guy literally nobody even ever heard of until he was drafted got drafted by their team and all of a sudden he is suddenly considered starting material before he even has pads on to protect him from hurting his shoulder by falling over onto it and the ground being too much for his un-padded shoulder to handle?

This just shows how soft the player is and how stupid fans can be literally crowning a guy whomst can't even handle contact with the ground much less getting blindsided going over the middle of the field to catch a pass in the big time against big time LB or S or CB or NB talent I mean are you kidding me?

Sorry to break it to you guys who stan for Dazz but this looks like the beginning of the end for him if it's anything remotely concerning to be worried about seriously.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Of practice before summer is even a thing yet?

Look at all of the commentary tweets about Dazz Newsome getting his shoulder injured and being basically just day to day literally months before he even might possibly be cut from the team anyways? It's like they literally think the future of the bears wr corps is at risk because some guy literally nobody even ever heard of until he was drafted got drafted by their team and all of a sudden he is suddenly considered starting material before he even has pads on to protect him from hurting his shoulder by falling over onto it and the ground being too much for his un-padded shoulder to handle?

This just shows how soft the player is and how stupid fans can be literally crowning a guy whomst can't even handle contact with the ground much less getting blindsided going over the middle of the field to catch a pass in the big time against big time LB or S or CB or NB talent I mean are you kidding me?

Sorry to break it to you guys who stan for Dazz but this looks like the beginning of the end for him if it's anything remotely concerning to be worried about seriously.
Wasnt he literally UNCs 3rd WR drafted?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Wait until @VashalasX finds out 90% of CCS thinks Dazz Newsome is going to replace starting WR Anthony Miller lol

Can't see that happening with UNCs 2021 3rd best receiver.

At least baby gangsta Miller was Memphis' best

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
You have got to be literally messing around with me about this I mean you can't be serious seriously?

Miller has been the subject of numerous trade rumors and has been wildly inconsistent. I don't think anyone said he is going to replace Miller, just that it's possible given that Miller is obviously not in the team's good graces and Newsome has some potential as a slot receiver.

You guys get upset at weird stuff.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Miller has been the subject of numerous trade rumors and has been wildly inconsistent. I don't think anyone said he is going to replace Miller, just that it's possible given that Miller is obviously not in the team's good graces and Newsome has some potential as a slot receiver.

You guys get upset at weird stuff.

Is he gonna do that replacing with a broken bone of collar?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
We need Jesper updates please

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Do not speak its name!

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dude... really?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
More chance for my man Wimms to shine and yall thought it was the end lol

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Dazz all folks!
Porky Pig Thats All Folks GIF - PorkyPig ThatsAllFolks LooneyTunes -  Discover & Share GIFs | Thats all folks, Folk, Gif

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins