Why is Forte getting a pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
Not sure if its him or the plays being called. Almost never see a running play to the outside, generally there up the middle and with a bad O line that means no running lanes for the RB.

Cover3

wat
Liked Posts:
Not sure if its him or the plays being called. Almost never see a running play to the outside, generally there up the middle and with a bad O line that means no running lanes for the RB.

with the tackles we got right now.. I don't know if tossing the ball outside would do the bears any good

RandallPinkFloyd42

Liked Posts:
Forte is running just as timid as he did last year. Taylor's run harder, but it doesn't matter w/ no offensive line.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hard to run when your O-Line creates no push or gets blown up in the backfield. Plus w/ the passing game not being feared w/ the 99.99% chance Cutler gets sacked, it's hard to blame Forte IMO

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Forte is playing good with the OL. He's good at catching and he has shown it. Also, he's good when he has open field.

MRN

MRNeverwearthesamething
Donator
Liked Posts:
What runningback would be able to run well consistently with this line? Please, someone give me one.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
What runningback would be able to run well consistently with this line? Please, someone give me one.

That's too easy....figure it out, genius.

JKJK, there's no RB that performs good with a bad OL. That's the obvious answer, lol.

Twigg4075

Liked Posts:
Yes, the O-Line sucks. But, he runs like a god damn horses ass.

Forte is running just as timid as he did last year. Taylor's run harder, but it doesn't matter w/ no offensive line.

Exactly. I know I'm not the only one noticing this. Forte isn't running with any purpose at all. He just tip toes behind the lineman and gets tackled. The few runs he's broken (mostly in the Carolina game) he had holes a semi could be driven through.

Just look at the couple of nice runs Chester Taylor had Sunday. He looked like he was running for his dinner and the results were great.

The offensive line is still fucking trash though.

Last edited:

Getsome3000

Liked Posts:
I hope you dont forget about Forte's fumble that sealed our last loss.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Because he's a good RB playing behind a shittastic OL.

Derkach77

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He is getting a pass because he barely gets the chance to run the ball and he has a terrible OL.

Status
Not open for further replies.