Donator
Liked Posts:
fumble recovery

Sent from my Rotary Phone using Tapatalk

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
come on, hold on...and then lets try to avoid game 7 too.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sorry.......

But not exactly what I'd call a confidence builder. A win is a win but its still not Hawk hockey, it's sloppy ass Wild hockey. It appears that the Hawks will have to win this playing the other teams style. If they would just practice what they preach and actually play it "simple" like they keep reminding us, maybe things would change but as
of now....I fully expect a game 7.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
They have to pepper the Universe immediately in game 6 and get the crowd out of it.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Sorry.......

But not exactly what I'd call a confidence builder. A win is a win but its still not Hawk hockey, it's sloppy ass Wild hockey. It appears that the Hawks will have to win this playing the other teams style. If they would just practice what they preach and actually play it "simple" like they keep reminding us, maybe things would change but as
of now....I fully expect a game 7.

The most positive sign I take from this game is that the Hawks held, roughly, a 57%/43% advantage in all of the puck-possession statistics. That's something that hadn't happened in ANY games this series. I felt like the Hawks finally got sustained possession in the offensive zone. Hadn't happened much before.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
First goal wins Game 6. Hawks can't let the crowd become a huge factor. Tonight I didn't feel like the crowd was that great

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
First goal wins Game 6. Hawks can't let the crowd become a huge factor. Tonight I didn't feel like the crowd was that great

In regards to the crowd, it was a very sloppy game from the Blackhawks (both teams really) with very little extended pressure. The Wild are doing a good job of clogging things up and slowing the game down. Seems like at times there was very little flow with a whistle every 10 seconds. It was a playoff game, but at times it was some rough hockey to watch. Was definitely one of the quieter playoff games I have ever been too...part of it was the game and part of it was probably everyone on the edge of their seats just trying to remember how to breath during a nail-biter like this one.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't expect any remaining games to be visually pleasing. That's what the Wild have to do to beat the Hawks.