Will Kyle Fuller ever figure it out?

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
He's in year 5, got his big money 2nd contract and he's still getting shit on by the likes of Geronimo Allison. Will he ever grow into a legit, dependable CB #1 or is this just who he is?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He's shit the bed early in seasons before but then went on to have fine seasons. He made the mistake of thinking that the refs were going to call an OPI in Lambeau

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Wish he could learn how to fucking catch

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
He's shit the bed early in seasons before but then went on to have fine seasons. He made the mistake of thinking that the refs were going to call an OPI in Lambeau
I need to see him do it when it matters, not when we're 3-7 and the season is pretty much done.

Wish he could learn how to fucking catch
That would be ideal. Even when he gets picks though, it's never because he was playing good coverage, it's almost always because the WR fell or there was a miscommunication.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
He's in year 5, got his big money 2nd contract and he's still getting shit on by the likes of Geronimo Allison. Will he ever grow into a legit, dependable CB #1 or is this just who he is?

not really Fuller that lost the game. He should have sealed it but he was in position both plays. The play to Allison was about as perfect of a pass you can throw. Fuller was in perfect position. The interception he needs to make. The rest of the time, Rodgers picked on Prince and safeties were out of position. At the end of the day, the offense should have sealed. The pass rush was non-existent in the 2nd half because they were tired due to practice reps. Nagy called a bad game and that is why they lost. 3rd and 1 and you need to trust Howard. I would have even gone for it on 4th and 1.