Will LeBron go to Miami or stay on Cleveland?

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Predictions?

I stay he stays in Cleveland. If he goes to Miami, he'll never get full credit for how ever many titles (which would be many if he teams up in Miami) the Heat win.

Broussard was trying to counter that point by saying Kobe had Shaq, Magic had Kareem, Bird had McHale. But those guys were drafted into those situations. LeBron, if he indeed goes to MIA, is choosing to team up with two other stars. He's basically saying, I can't stick it out in Cleveland, let me get some easy titles. So it's not the same.

If he doesn't come to the Bulls, I hope he stays in Cleveland.

Is NY still possible? Who knows.

I'm off to Great America for the day. I'm looking forward to reading the responses when I get home tonight.

I will be doing another episode of Running With The Bulls after LBJ announces.

What's plan B? Boozer? Plan Boozer hardee har har.

Seriously, he could still go to NJ. Then we're stuck with Lee?

Who knows. I guess we'll have to wait for David Lee's 1 hour special on Spike TV.

Hendu0520

Liked Posts:
I think that Lebron is going to go to NY. Unless the Bulls can sign Boozer in the next couple of hours the Bulls have no shot. He can't stay in Cleveland, that would be cute, but they are the worst team in the league. I think Lebron could go on any other team even Minnesota and they would be better than the Cavaliers.

The Bulls need to sign Boozer fast

J-Mart

Liked Posts:
I have no clue anymore. All i can say is if he goes to NY, not even taking a look at Amare is looking incredibly dumb.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't rule out here. He's got Rose, Noah and another guy of his choosing. Rose, Noah and Boozer is a better supporting cast than he will get anywhere else and will get him all the credit. He isn't going to Miami, those guys aren't taking 5 mill less a yr.

Fred

Liked Posts:
Hendu0520 wrote:
I think that Lebron is going to go to NY. Unless the Bulls can sign Boozer in the next couple of hours the Bulls have no shot. He can't stay in Cleveland, that would be cute, but they are the worst team in the league. I think Lebron could go on any other team even Minnesota and they would be better than the Cavaliers.

The Bulls need to sign Boozer fast

That was my prediction last year, but I have it #2 right now, with Cleveland a little ahead. I think you can make the case that the Knicks are in a better position to win then the Cavs if Lebron comes to NY. Curry's pathetic contract comes off the books next year, and they'll be in position to add another good player. The Cavs are so constrained cap-wise, they won't be able to do much.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
If he goes to NY, its not about winning. Rose, Noah and Boozer are better than Amare and getting less than another max guy. I think these guys are really underrating a very good pg and C. They don't grow on trees.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
STARTING LINEUPS:

PG: rose>douglas
SG: lebron>chandler
SF: deng<lebron
PF: boozer>gallinari
C: noah<amare although they're different

Bench: obviously bulls.

so he should pick the bulls.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
I think he's known what he's going to do all along. I think it's the same equation it always has been. Cavs if he wants to be known as the loyal team guy, Bulls if he wants to be a winner, NY if he wants to be the megastar.

That's why NY are back in the race, the amount of ego involved in this stupid TV special gives credibility to the idea he's all about himself and how big a name he can make for himself.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
I guess I like Boozer minus the age. Deng, Boozer and Noah are probably the best rebounding front court in the league. I'd like to bring a Ryan Anderson type to stretch the floor a bit. I like Amare more in general but I can live with teh extre $20 mill and better rebounding. Hopefully tibbs can help him and Rose defensively.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Bron is not going to Miami. Bosh wants max (6yrs) & Wade is getting max. Something tells me Bron is not going to them for the roughly $10mill left over.

I've said this from the whole beginning I think it's either us or Cleveland. Signing Boozer was good but I really think Bron has known since Saturday where he is going & I highly doubt he'll make an hour long special to rip the heart out of every Cavs fan in the country. My gut says he returns to Cleveland.

mdot1986

Liked Posts:
Lebron knew since Saturday he was signing with the Bulls! That is why the meeting lasted 3hrs! They were working out all the scenarios and they already knew they had Boozer in their back pocket. Lebron will be a Bull come Friday. The Charity event tommorow is hoped to soften the blow of his leaving Cleveland. Of course, this is all for worldwide publicity his brand will reach another stratosphere when he starts winning rings here.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
mdot1986 wrote:
Lebron knew since Saturday he was signing with the Bulls! That is why the meeting lasted 3hrs! They were working out all the scenarios and they already knew they had Boozer in their back pocket. Lebron will be a Bull come Friday. The Charity event tommorow is hoped to soften the blow of his leaving Cleveland. Of course, this is all for worldwide publicity his brand will reach another stratosphere when he starts winning rings here.
Well I hope you're right.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
TheStig wrote:
Hopefully tibbs can help him and Rose defensively.

Not sure we can expect much more out of Boozer, it's not like he hasn't played for a good coach before.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Shakes wrote:
TheStig wrote:
Hopefully tibbs can help him and Rose defensively.

Not sure we can expect much more out of Boozer, it's not like he hasn't played for a good coach before.

I think a good defensive scheme and refresher in basics can help him out a bit.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
mdot1986 wrote:

I hope you're right.