Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
My biggest fear, if the Bears should they retain Nagy, is that he yanks the playcalling back after a bad game or 2 next season just salivating to make the switch, thinking he is smarter than everyone else like he did yanking MT at first opportunity even before he lost a single game.

I just imagine him stewing somewhere deep inside that he is being shown to be an inadequate fool and would love a shot to prove he is a smart as he thinks he is.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
My biggest fear, if the Bears should they retain Nagy, is that he yanks the playcalling back after a bad game or 2 next season just salivating to make the switch, thinking he is smarter than everyone else like he did yanking MT at first opportunity even before he lost a single game.

I just imagine him stewing somewhere deep inside that he is being shown to be an inadequate fool and would love a shot to prove he is a smart as he thinks he is.
Lol im honestly concerned if we get in the play offs this happens

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I still don't think Nagy is so much stubborn as inexperienced and a bit of a boob.

He won't take over playcalling. The results are undeniable to everyone. He's got some insulation from blame again too.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think he does it at times...steps in and calls some bs or asks for that call in this play series...he is a fucking joke