Votes: 16 66.7%
  • NO WAY

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Livewire

Liked Posts:
I don't think it is clear cut either way. Our division is tough and we have an awful offensive line and unproven wideouts. Out secondary situation is also shady. Green Bay and Minnesota have more complete teams... I think we end up 8-8 and miss the post season.

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
i dont think its going to happen but id love to be wrong.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i am excited for the season dont get me wrong, i just do not think they have the talent to make it to the playoffs.

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
i am excited for the season dont get me wrong, i just do not think they have the talent to make it to the playoffs.

i feel the same way

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
tbo probably has them winning the super bowl.

tbo thinks they won the super last year and the year before that, and the year before that.

Wakacha

Liked Posts:
9 wins won't be enough. We need 10 by week 14. I suppose we have a shot against the Patriots, but we cant take Vikings, Jets, Packers, then playoffs. We will crash and burn. If Farve is retired, that's 2 guaranteed wins, and we're a shoe-in.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Without.....

1. A healthy Tommie Harris
2. Consistent line play
3. Consistent safety play

This team is bound to disappoint.

Livewire

Liked Posts:
If we are not bound for the playoffs I am hoping for 6 wins or less so it guarantees Jerry Angelo and the entire coaching staff are shown the door. I want a coach who will stand up and demand the best from his players rather than be all buddy buddy with them even after they have 4-6 terrible performances in a row, a guy that will call them out rather than say "so and so is our guy." Also a GM who can actually draft properly in the 1st and 2nd rounds would be nice.

Nerrad

Liked Posts:
If old man Favre retires, I can see us making the playoffs some how. However, everything has to fall into place. With the strength of the NFC East and with The Packers and Vikings, you need at LEAST 10 wins to get into the playoffs as a wildcard in my opinion. Our schedule is just so tough. Look at the last 4 games, if were on the bubble come that last stretch of games, we wont make it. We have to get up on the NFC early and win at least 10 games.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
10-6 and we make the playoffs

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
10-6 and we make the playoffs

When was the last time a 10-6 team didn't make the playoffs? (I'm too lazy to look it up.) I think it could happen to at least one 10-6 team this year, though.

I like the Bears to go 10-6 this year, as well, but I would put their chances of making the playoffs at 50/50 right now. If they do get in it will probably be because both wildcard teams (Bears and Vikings) come out of the NFC North. (It's happened before.) I don't see a wildcard team in the NFC West, so we have to hope that the East and South beat each other up in their respective conferences, and the Bears have a better record than all 3 2nd place teams in the other divisions. If the Saints and Falcons, or the Cowboys and Giants/Eagles make the playoffs, the Bears could be the odd team out.

They can do it but it won't be easy.

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
I thing everyone in the sports world has got the Packers and Vikes rated to high. I think they just aren't going to do as well all the sportswriters think and that will may room for the Bears to make the playoffs. Will they do good in the playoffs I don't see that happening.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
i think it all depends how Cutler takes to Martz offense......

Status
Not open for further replies.