First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Him and Miller should be in the unemployment line together. They're not good players and dumb ones on top of that.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
Funny that he scored our first TD of the season.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
So if Wims is gone, and Miller is gone, and then ARob bolts, not only do you have a huge hole in the WR group, but now you have another area of concern along with oline, dline, LB group.

Pace screwed this team, and Nagy's wanting to be the club dub circle jerk leader has set this team back, just don't know how you allow these guys back.

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
Someone should open a reform school for aholes like Wims and Miller to remold them into respectable people who then can resurrect their careers.

And perhaps teach them how to catch a football.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
Someone should open a reform school for aholes like Wims and Miller to remold them into respectable people who then can resurrect their careers.

And perhaps teach them how to catch a football.
Why does this sound like the next pitch for a reality TV show? LOL

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
We are right back to where we were before Nagy. We played just good enough to be picking at the back half of every round in the draft and all the expensive FAs that have not lived up to expectations put us in no man land.

No QB
No WR (that we can afford)
Defense is aging or not living up to expectations (Quinn)

We finally have a 1st round pick again and it is at 20

Even if we fire Pace and Nagy who the hell is going to want to walk into this shit show?

When people say we need to blow it up, they are not just kidding...we are situated to be mediocre for the next decade......

I'm going to tune out the Bears for a while, because they just keep disappointing me over and over

Peace

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
We traded a future 2nd for one and Ridley can't get on the field because of the other. Fuck Pace and Nagy.

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
Dez White would of caught that!

Des O’Connor would have caught that.

For those who don’t know him he was a comedian and game show host in England, who would be 89 this year if he was still alive.

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
We are right back to where we were before Nagy. We played just good enough to be picking at the back half of every round in the draft and all the expensive FAs that have not lived up to expectations put us in no man land.

No QB
No WR (that we can afford)
Defense is aging or not living up to expectations (Quinn)

We finally have a 1st round pick again and it is at 20

Even if we fire Pace and Nagy who the hell is going to want to walk into this shit show?

When people say we need to blow it up, they are not just kidding...we are situated to be mediocre for the next decade......

I'm going to tune out the Bears for a while, because they just keep disappointing me over and over

Peace

Yes it’s rebuild time, rinse and repeat.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I've been around enough college/high school coaches to know there are four types of players:
A. High productivity/Low Maintenance
B. High productivity/High Maintenance
C. Low productivity/Low maintenance
D. Low productivity/High Maintenance

One of those choices you get rid of as quickly as you can. I'll let you decide which one Wims and Miller fall into.

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
We traded a future 2nd for one and Ridley can't get on the field because of the other. Fuck Pace and Nagy.
The case of Ridley is interesting. He is clearly in the dog house. Every time he is on the field and given an opportunity he looks the part (at least as much as Wims and Miller). This “great” culture Nagy has built is toxic. No accountability across the board. Everything that he has done has been too little too late and it has come back to bite us. There are too many mistakes and egregious decisions to count.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can't catch footballs, but if you're talking trash, you're gonna catch hands!

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There were 100 pass catchers better than Wims playing last night. Watch the bears whiff on all of them.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
The case of Ridley is interesting. He is clearly in the dog house. Every time he is on the field and given an opportunity he looks the part (at least as much as Wims and Miller). This “great” culture Nagy has built is toxic. No accountability across the board. Everything that he has done has been too little too late and it has come back to bite us. There are too many mistakes and egregious decisions to count.

At first I thought, OK the kid sucks aka Kevin White. Then he gets on the field and is converting third downs, running precise routes. He looks like he belongs, Wims is hot trash. This cat would not be on a roster, practice squad maybe for the other 31 teams in the NFL.

Ridley on like fucking, IDK I am guessing 40 snaps: 6 for 6 for 76 yards
Wims on a lot more snaps: I don't know how many targets / 7 for 70 yards, 1 ejection + suspension, 1 huge drop

Fuck Nagy and Fuck Pace.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Nagy's shit show at evaluating which one of the OL already on the roster to play (hint: never Coward) to me gives every other position the benefit of the doubt on "maybe the coaches just don't know wtf they are doing when deciding who plays".

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Ridley can clearly play. Always makes the catch when he's in and gets the ball.

Yet he's inactive almost every week.

Also putting Coward on the field all those games.

C'mon guys, these guys have no clue and let their own BS get in the way of what's best for the team.