Wims

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
Wims and Miller are no brainers to get rid of. As in the Bears have no brains and will therefore likely keep them.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
so cut more players and create more holes on this team...got it.
It's not like any of you guys behaving properly. I don't .

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Miller is going to be around next year, like it or not. He is a rookie in a contract year. He may even show out a little if he is smart enough to realize he may actually get paid the following season if he shows something.

Despite the boneheaded play on Sunday, Miller isn't a bust. Just never came around with the hands.

WRs who can put up 500-600 yards will stick around as a slot or 4th WR for a few years.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like Wims, I think if he makes one catch we are all singing a different toon. He blocks hard and plays special teams. He is the new Bellamy, won't cost much, and I'm fine with that. Ridley now climbs up to the #4 role, and Mooney steps into the slot.

But Wims can absolutely be my Bellamy guy and seek to redeem "the catch." Like a contract fell through his hands. I want to see him rebound and I'm happiest if its with us. I think he can.

I'm glad Miller gets a contract year too. They may have to draft WR #1 though or pay somebody.