Women and tattoos

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Do you find women with extensive tattoos to be attractive? I’m not taking a little ass tattoo or something small. I’m talking multiple tattoos that are visible all the time. I’m friends with a girl on Facebook that I haven’t seen in years. Dated her in college so I obviously think she’s attractive. But over the years I keep seeing her add more and more tattoos up and down the arms and shoulders and I personally think it’s kinda gross. Thoughts?

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It depends on what the tattoos are and where they're located. Face tattoos with their favorite Disney characters? No thanks. A badass sleeve? I can dig it.

And if the tattoos are just scattered around their body randomly with no rhyme or reason, I don't really like it either. It just seems unorganized and messy to me. So in this case, it's not the tattoo themselves, but the layout of them.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Some chicks make it work and others don’t. Not sure you’re built for that move though. Forget about her and move on.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Once tattoos reach neck, face, or hands, it becomes unattractive IMO.

Any cheap black smudge tattoos make you look dirty as you age, sorry ladies and gents.

Piercings can also be attractive, but ideally kept to one standard piercing per body part: Ears, navel, nose, tongue

Tasteful tattoos and 3/4 of those piercings is a good recipe for lots of attractive ladies IMO.

BBBF

Liked Posts:
Do you find women with extensive tattoos to be attractive? I’m not taking a little ass tattoo or something small. I’m talking multiple tattoos that are visible all the time. I’m friends with a girl on Facebook that I haven’t seen in years. Dated her in college so I obviously think she’s attractive. But over the years I keep seeing her add more and more tattoos up and down the arms and shoulders and I personally think it’s kinda gross. Thoughts?

A woman could be so attractive, that even with the tattoos, I still think she is attractive, but I would never say I was attracted to a woman because of the tattoos.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Some women can pull it off better than others. Small tattoos not included as most women have a couple.

Sleeves/full leg/back tats, etc aren't a 'turn off' for me personally, but it's not a 'turn on'. I'm indifferent I suppose.

The whole tattoo fad really took off and it seems like every single 20/30/40 year old has the same dumb tattoo of like trees going around their arm of something as a way to 'express themselves.' My buddy has a sleeve and he told me this big long story about how it ties to his grandpa or something and I'm like bro, go walk downtown and I'll find 5 people with a similar tattoo.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Had a gf with some Chinese letters above her tit.
Asked her what it said and she said "Trust no one."
I asked her if she can read Chinese.
She said no.
I said I could and her tattoo really said "Blowjobs - 50 cents".
She didn't think it was as funny as I did.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My girlfriend is a tattoo artist. She has one arm that's basically a sleeve (basically just saying one arm is pretty much covered in tattoos) and one calf is basically covered as well.

I think 95 percent of tattoos are stupid. I don't have any.

With that said it doesn't keep me from sleeping with her.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I personally don't have any tattoos because my body is a temple

When I got radiation for cancer the tech gave me permanent tattoos (little dots) so they can line up the machine properly. She forgot to mention before doing them that they were permanent. Told her I was deeply religious and she had defiled my temple and now I was going to hell. She was extremely apologetic for a couple minutes until I told her I was fucking with her

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t like it. Some chicks pull them off but no one beats age and they don’t age well at all

Pretty much agree. Plus, I have yet to see a tat make a person look better. I don’t really care but some people go a few steps too far. Their body their choice but not me…that would be like putting a bumper sticker on a Ferrari!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Teardrop tattoos are the only tattoos want on a side piece.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
attractive or not... tons of tats on a native chick in pattaya thailand may be telling you a story you dont want to know