Word on the street is that Fangio

BuddyRyans46

MEAN.
Liked Posts:
...is going to bring back the 46 against the Hawks on Monday night. Just FYI. It is Buddy Ball Time....:thinking:

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The street: the best source of information on any given topic. Because someone always knows a guy..

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Schefter's source confirmed.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are you the fecal alligator dude, OP

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I think this guy might be on to something ... we'll have to revisit ... not so sure about the 46, but I think the big D is satisfy ...

smilebit

Liked Posts:
Can we revisit the turnover portion of the Lovie defense

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So whats our 46 look like? He must see a weakness on film and wants to see Wilson running away, probably to a direction he is poorer on or something. Flush him where you want him, where you see something on film.

Mack-Hicks-Goldman-Harris-Floyd-Iggy
Trev-Smith
Fuller-Amos-Prince

perhaps you are moving the "spy" up to the line and on one side, while you have mack playing DE on the other side. I assume because Floyd cannot pretend to be a DE.

Or you have Bullard in there with his quick get off to fire that front 6 up and get off fast.

Probably this then...

Mack-Hicks-Goldman-Bullard-Floyd-Smith
Trev-Kwiatkowski/Iggy
Fuller-Jackson-Prince

I just have disbelief that Kwiatkowski can play in the defense. He must be out of that lineup or it is ill conceived! But with Jackson and a couple coverage backers?? hmmmmm..super spy...or 46...

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
giphy.gif

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
joking or not...

its not that much different than "mug"...

and we actually have the players to aproximate it...in that Smith/Floyd/Iggy/Mack/Goldman are all tweeners, and all fast for size. And every linebacker I mentioned can cover. So you put them up to the line if you want, or I think in a spy situation it makes sense if you count on Mack to flush the other side, and your MLB's to cover side to side their asses...and Floyd to drop back at Fangio's will...I believe those 5 are badass enough to to throw it as an infrequent situational look with either of the other DE's plugged in there. One has size, one has speed, not sure for what purpose which Fangs would choose.

see ya...its not that I don't want to stay and chat. I just got a project to work on, some self to work on, and can't take the state of the world too well because I care, so I don't really wish to discuss.

Bears super-bowl 2019! Looking more real all the time. As is my prediction of Hard Knocks...building the kind of Chicago momentum and ridiculous swag we all dream of seeing.

Nagy is gonna be a players coach and let them dingle their dangle. And he is gonna prepare them properly to be able to do it.

We are finally legitimately back. If Trubs can't do it they will get someone who can.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think this guy might be on to something ... we'll have to revisit ... not so sure about the 46, but I think the big D is satisfy ...

Okay seriously, I'm not back to judge grammar or judge anything really, I just see this and am trying to really understand, it's intentional or nah? Gosh bless either way. Amazing.