would be interesting to see video comparisons on similar plays both Trubisky and Fields ran

cdubz11

Liked Posts:
maybe point out the major differences. how they read the play. some opportunities to run and who took advantage. vice versa.

cdubz11

Liked Posts:
I am sure Nagy will put one together for his resume going forward, but if I personally never see another second of Mitchell Trubisky attempting to play quarterback...I will die happy.
this is fair

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch is/was a fucking clown at quarterback. When I think you can’t start a dumber thread, you out do yourself.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
maybe point out the major differences. how they read the play. some opportunities to run and who took advantage. vice versa.
I can’t tell if this is sarcasm or not, but someone posted a video of exactly this a couple weeks ago.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
TautLeadingHairstreakbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

FluffyEmptyDorado-size_restricted.gif

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I did a quick search but i believe this thread compares some similar plays.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There was a video out on YT last week showing exactly this....comparison of plays from Bears and Ohio run last season. It was pretty interesting. I don't recall who did it tho. Good 20-30mins long.

cdubz11

Liked Posts:
Mitch is/was a fucking clown at quarterback. When I think you can’t start a dumber thread, you out do yourself.
ahhh there he is. was just waiting for you buddy. lol your anger towards random posts on internet forums is the best.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Reading defenses, pocket presence, accuracy, deep balls. I don’t need to see anything. I can already tell you Fields will be better with all those.