Would you be OK with Rashaan Evans in the Second?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If the bears went with rasheen evans in the second round, would you be OK with that?

Or do you think he is too undersized for the NFL?

https://youtu.be/GWryYBBAylE

I do not know if he is going to meet the Fangio height length requirements.

SF had some pretty specific requirements for edge rushers and a lot of it has to do with height and arm length.

Marcus Davenport, Sam Hubbard seem to better fit the physical mold.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fangio is going to have a lot more control on the D and will probably have more input on draft day for D players as well. As Windy said Evans does not really fit that mold.

AussieBear

height on the inside..meh.. borland was 5'11... danny tre is 6'0.. freeman 6'0??

if rashaad be brought in as an ilb.. height wont matter as much... instinct.. ability to dissect.. da mentals.. etc etc

dont care much for bama.. but you know their defenders are well coached..

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I do not know if he is going to meet the Fangio height length requirements.

SF had some pretty specific requirements for edge rushers and a lot of it has to do with height and arm length.

Marcus Davenport, Sam Hubbard seem to better fit the physical mold.
Umm he plays ILB

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Don't really want an ILB that high, but if they cut Freeman and don't re-sign Jones, that position is a pretty solid need. I'm hoping the other positions are set up pretty well if the Bears take ILB that early, but it would be ideal if ILB is set up pretty well (with Kwiatkoski as the 3rd LB) so a pick doesn't have to be spent there. If it has to be, Evans is a pretty decent player. Not as good as Foster, but I think he's a better prospect than the other Bama LBs that have come out in recent years.

MantisShrimp

Liked Posts:
While I do not care for Walterfootball.com, his last mock draft has me intrigued:

1. Joshua Jackson, CB, Iowa
2. Rashan Evans, ILB, Alabama
3. Trey Quinn, WR, SMU

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Depends on who else is on the board. Good teams draft BPA.