Would you buy this bull collectible?

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Bullseye wrote:

i checked his feedback and he sells alot of these and the quality is good.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
I am waiting to see what other posters say as well lol.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Once you're married and have kids, buying anything like that seems like such a horrible idea that it's impossible to put my mind back in the frame of mind where I could collect something.

I should send you my folder full of autographed photos, pennants, and basketballs that are collecting dust in my my crawl space.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
I am young so it gives me something to do. Lots of my friends love to come over and see my new additions. I do know from card shows that there are married men and women who are much older than me that dedicate rooms in there house for there teams. However Doug what do you think of this peice anyway?

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
I don't really like the look of that. And not sure where you would really put that.

Although I should say I stopped collecting cards/autographs and that stuff around the beginning of 2005, and only collect stuff with aesthetic value (stuff you can hang on the wall) or clothing for the Bulls now.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
I didn't say it in such a sense to mock you. I used to collect all kinds of stuff in my pre-married life.

I just meant it, in such a way that the idea is so foreign to me now.

I personally am sort of with p03 in that I'd want everything I collect to have a niche or a place to go. I think the idea of the mini court is kind of cool, but i'm not sure where you'd put it.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:
I didn't say it in such a sense to mock you. I used to collect all kinds of stuff in my pre-married life.

I just meant it, in such a way that the idea is so foreign to me now.

I personally am sort of with p03 in that I'd want everything I collect to have a niche or a place to go. I think the idea of the mini court is kind of cool, but i'm not sure where you'd put it.

Oh no i didnt take it in that way. I may be in that position one day. My brother in Law used to collect NFL bobble heads when he was single and he wouldnt let anyone touch them. Now he is married and my neice deheaded pretty much all of them and he didnt care at all.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey Newskool, you have to show me your collection when I come over to to NYC. :D

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Bullseye wrote:
Hey Newskool, you have to show me your collection when I come over to to NYC. :D

so you can rob it lol. I need to update my excel list and than i will mail it to you.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
I don't really like the look of that. And not sure where you would really put that.

Although I should say I stopped collecting cards/autographs and that stuff around the beginning of 2005, and only collect stuff with aesthetic value (stuff you can hang on the wall) or clothing for the Bulls now.

I agree, I missed the last Rose autograph signing, otherwise I would have bought a jersey to hang on my wall.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:
Once you're married and have kids, buying anything like that seems like such a horrible idea that it's impossible to put my mind back in the frame of mind where I could collect something.

I should send you my folder full of autographed photos, pennants, and basketballs that are collecting dust in my my crawl space.

Also thats an amazing offer Doug. I didnt picture you as an autograph seeker.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I only have 1 autograph...Scottie's. I will treasure it forever.

J-Mart

Liked Posts:
I also love collecting Bulls stuff. I am more into stuff that can go on a wall or be displayed though. I have a lot of banners, some bar mirrors and a neon sign in my collection. I also have a framed Jordan auto and my Rose jersey I got signed framed on the wall. My favorite item I have is a street banner that was hung in Chicago during the last championship run.

To give you my opinion on the item, I personally wouldn't get it because it is kind of small. It says it is 6 1/2 x 10 1/2. It is too small to display on the wall IMO and that is the only thing I would want it for.