WR Marquise Goodwin

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Gonna be very interesting with Goodwin, Byrd, Miller, and dazz all battling for the slot position.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Byrd and Goodwin really don't play slot
I thought they could both play the slot ?

Either way, the WR competition as a whole will be fun. Robinson and Mooney are obviously locks....but then you have Miller/Byrd/Goodwin/Dazz/Ridley/Wims

I'm probably missing a couple guys too

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Losing a child is something I do not wish anyone would ever have to go through....

Great to have some speed, but Dalton is not the one that can make those throws, sooooo.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Goodwin is a one trick pony...but he can do it pretty well at times

mceownr22

PacetheGawd
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Goodwin is a one trick pony...but he can do it pretty well at times
Yup if he makes team he will bring a few good elements. He’s had 1 or more 200 yd games if I remember correctly

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
He absolutely can
Nope, he is not known as a deep ball passer, he had Elliott, Lamb and Cooper and yet he threw fewer TDs than Trubisky in the same number of games.

If we are going to take advantage of speed it will be when Fields Starts.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope, he is not known as a deep ball passer, he had Elliott, Lamb and Cooper and yet he threw fewer TDs than Trubisky in the same number of games.

lol but yet there he is... on video... throwing a pass 40+ yards - to say he "can't" do that because he's Andy Dalton is flat out wrong.

Last edited:

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:

There's a difference between being not known as a deep passer and, like Trubisky and Foles, being incapable of hitting the deep ball.

Dalton is capable of hitting the long ball, though, as you've said, that's not what he's known for.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
He seems like another Ted Gin-type who—if he does make the team—might get cut before the end of the year. He's had one good season in his career (2017) and a whole lot of nothing after that.. plus he's 30.
Wow I completely forgot the bears had ginn last year