Wright has surgery on fractured left index finger

Status
Not open for further replies.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
#Bears rookie Major Wright has a fractured left index finger & will have surgery Tuesday. Will not play Saturday.
Twitter / Brad Biggs: #Bears rookie Major Wright ...

Wonder if they'll play it safe and keep him out the rest of the preseason. It's a shame since looked great against the Chargers. I still think it'll be Wright at FS and Harris at SS, w/ Manning having an outside shot at being the starting SS

Wrigley

Liked Posts:
I was just about to post this lol. I'm guessing that he'll probably miss the rest of the preseason, or maybe play just a couple possessions in their last preseason game. Don't try to rush him back too much, injuring the finger more would be bad.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
The good news is, the team is reporting he will be ready for the opener vs. the Lions.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
keep him out until 4th quarter of last preseason game

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I think he will play in the Final preseason game... He should be ready for week 1.

MRN

MRNeverwearthesamething
Donator
Liked Posts:
Excited to watch him play, this isn't a big deal.

bossdrb

The Boss
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wright is a humble kid with great abilities and physicality. HE WILL BE GREAT, MARK MY WORDS. AND IF I'M WRONG, WHICH I WON'T BE, THROW IT IN MY FACE. *deletes Facebook account and leaves the site.*

B34R51

Liked Posts:
Wright is a humble kid with great abilities and physicality. HE WILL BE GREAT, MARK MY WORDS. AND IF I'M WRONG, WHICH I WON'T BE, THROW IT IN MY FACE. *deletes Facebook account and leaves the site.*
He's NOT M.BROWN and needs more time to mature and get up to the speed of this league before anyone suggests he's a MIKE BROWN.

bossdrb

The Boss
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's NOT M.BROWN and needs more time to mature and get up to the speed of this league before anyone suggests he's a MIKE BROWN.

Lawlz??? I didn't say he was Mike Brown. Where did you see that in my statement?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He showed flashes of being very good. Dare I say Mike Brownish even ?

The only thing Mike Brownish about him is that he's already injured!

Sorry i couldnt help myself, i love Mike but i cant help but to make those cruel injury jabs. But in all honestly, Wright played the run game very well and he always seemed to be around the ball like MB was. I would like to see how he fares in coverage. Wouldnt hurt to one day see that Brownish on the field leadership.

I still would like to see Mike return as a secondary coach.

BearMan2010

Liked Posts:
I said Mike Brownish, ... He hits hard/likes to hit hard/seems to be were the ball is all the time. Just a general statement. :wacko:

bossdrb

The Boss
Donator
Liked Posts:
I said Mike Brownish, ... He hits hard/likes to hit hard/seems to be were the ball is all the time. Just a general statement. :wacko:

Angelo and Lovie compared him to Brown. Though, I hope he has the intangibles/skill set Mike does, just not the injury bug attached to his ass.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Well Brown didn't miss a single game his first 4 years. If Wright had that part of him with it that'd be just fine.

Army80

Liked Posts:
One medical website said a normal index finger surgery is a 3 to 6 week recovery.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
One medical website said a normal index finger surgery is a 3 to 6 week recovery.

I am almost confident in his play missing 3-6 weeks. He was outstanding against SD.

Bears are #1

Liked Posts:
I hope they take it safe with Wright i think he has a good shot at being really good in the NFL. Especially since they may end up benching Manning since he has blown so many coverages.

Status
Not open for further replies.