You can't coach up a born winner, either you have "it" or you don't.. Trubs does NOT

Jawbreaker

Liked Posts:
You can't coach up a born winner, either you have "it" or you don't.. Trubs does NOT

We traded up and selected the # 2 pick in the entire draft only to get a "game manager" at best.

He is fruckin 24 years old!! When will we stop making excuses for this guy. Yes, he will have a few 300 yard games here and there but he will never be that big winner this franchise so desperately needed. He is a "game manager"... nothing more.... a journeyman type qb or even a second string talent.

Big winners are born.... or even developed in childhood or hs.... they are not developed while in the NFL.

Its really a damn shame! We could have gotten so much more with that #2 pick.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Your thread title doesn't make sense.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
Idk I'm still not convinced Nagy put him in the best position to win. It was definitely a team effort but Nagy called a dogshit game.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
We traded up and selected the # 2 pick in the entire draft only to get a "game manager" at best.

He is fruckin 24 years old!! When will we stop making excuses for this guy. Yes, he will have a few 300 yard games here and there but he will never be that big winner this franchise so desperately needed. He is a "game manager"... nothing more.... a journeyman type qb or even a second string talent.

Big winners are born.... or even developed in childhood or hs.... they are not developed while in the NFL.

Its really a damn shame! We could have gotten so much more with that #2 pick.
lmfao...he can barely crack 200

mecha

Liked Posts:
it was like the 4th quarter and Howard had 13 carries total. that's supposed to be your #1 RB, he was not used as such. just like Forte in the past, the games where they don't feed the RB at least 25 carries, they typically lose. you can file this under calling a poor game. the rest of the shit was just bad luck I guess.

I still maintain that giving up what they did to move up 1 pick to get this guy was the worst idea since Greedo shooting first.

I remember when a portion of the board were calling it great because "Pace got his guy". fuck you all.

A.C. Milan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Idk I'm still not convinced Nagy put him in the best position to win. It was definitely a team effort but Nagy called a dogshit game.

The call on 3 & 1 sure was one of the worst ever but he was asked to complete a fucking 2 yards pass. Then he was asked to lead the drive to a FG having recived 15 yards as a gift from Clay and he couldn't do both these tasks