CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBsIELq2zqw]YouTube - Lebron James dancing during warm up[/ame]

After watching this video and hearing his laugh, idk if we really want this clown.

j/k but really his laugh is annoying as shit.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I hate him passionately...With that being said, i want him on Chicagos roster more than any other player.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
He is embarrassing himself and it does look ridiculous but if we can get him, I will forget I ever saw that.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Overall consensus seems to be he is a jackass with an annoying laugh...however we want him very badly.....VERY badly.

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
I kind of doubt that he'll do all that if/when he comes to Chicago. All that choreographed stuff he did with his teammates rings hollow when none of his teammates step up and perform in the finals.

Rose is mellow and isnt really into that. Neither is Noah really. The climate just doesnt seem as condusive to clowning around in Chicago. But I could be wrong. I think when you look at LeBron in his Celtics series though, there wasnt as much of this.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
Yeah lebron is an idiot and immature. Big deal. If he's the best player in the league, i'll take him

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think a year ago when we had Gray and that little light skinned midget PG(forget his name) the one Barley always used to crack on, our bench would be into it but not this group. Our guys are more firey and focused. But who knows who will fill out bench next season. After another disappointing playoff loss, im sure LeBron will have more maturity next season.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
*waits for the Bulls to lose out to LeBron because John Paxson asks him to stop dancing.

...and then asks him to stop wearing his headbands because of our dumb high school-esque "policy."*