Your 1st round winners and losers..

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Winners:
-Jax (Lawrence and then a great weapon in Etienne). That alot of offensivee help for that team.
-Bears (2nd or 3rd best rated QB at 11 overall for fair trade value). Bears could have stolen the draft.
-Browns (highly rated corner Newsome falling to them at 26.. Run to the podium)
-Eagles (Devonta Smith is a weapon at #10)
-Cowboys (Grabbing the sure thing in the LB Parsons at #12)

Losers:
-SF (gave up the farm to move up for a questionable prospect they could have acquired later and for less value, meanwhile paying Jimmy G 24 million this year).
-Carolina (Horn doesn't grade out very highly for a premium pick and likely could have been acquired later. I think they were expecting to select Trey Lance here).
-Raiders (I guess you can draft a guard at #17, Landon Dickerson C was just as good and he is still sitting there)
-GB (You've got a pissed off HOF QB and you draft a lowly graded CB in a deep class? Let Rodgers make the fucking pick for you).
-Saints (Grabbing a questionable Edge player, in a draft slim on Edge rushers to being with...)

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Winners:
-Eagles traded down (well they traded down, then traded up again) and got the guy they wanted all along. So its hard to call that anything but a very nice success.
-The teams that acquired future picks. This draft is not that great and the uncertainties around it make it even more of a crapshoot. Acquiring assets for a more normal year next year was a smart play

Losers:
-Green Bay just keeps doing this shit and it keeps not working for them.