Your boy Mitch is on the front page of NFL Next Gen Stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

msadows

Liked Posts:
The Bears have been running a shit ton of PA passing and it should have been done last year, along with the rollouts.

It is a long time coming.

Agreed, It's something the majority of the fanbase has been begging for since our offense shit the bed early 2019.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Weird, another non football whine post from you.

Yes, non football because I'm calling you out for being a fucking asshole.

You know, you could just stop harassing me? But I know you get some fucked up pleasure from it. You must have been bullied as a kid.

Put me on ignore if you don't like my content. Otherwise shut the fuck up.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, non football because I'm calling you out for being a fucking asshole.

You know, you could just stop harassing me? But I know you get some fucked up pleasure from it. You must have been bullied as a kid.

Put me on ignore if you don't like my content. Otherwise shut the fuck up.

Instead of constantly whining and losing your shit over another poster, you could always place me on ignore. It seems like you have some creepy obsession with me. Chill out, I'm not interested.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Instead of constantly whining and losing your shit over another poster, you could always place me on ignore. It seems like you have some creepy obsession with me. Chill out, I'm not interested.
Does he go into threads you start just to go off topic and attack you or something? Obviously you did that in this thread, but is that something he does to you a lot? Just curious and to lazy to actually look into it so..

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're very classy. I've told you multiple times to stop harassing me, especially involving alcoholism, but you continue to do it.

Follow me into threads I post, and just comment on my "supposed" alcoholism. Like its funny, or some shit?

Guess you can tell people whats okay, but you can be a complete piece of trash towards others. You must live a great life with HHM.

You honestly have one of the most toxic personalities ive ever encountered. Congratulations.

Says the guy openly rooting for people to get injured just because they play for another team ???

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So much...

:troll: :troll: :troll:

• Haha
Reactions: Myk

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does he go into threads you start just to go off topic and attack you or something? Obviously you did that in this thread, but is that something he does to you a lot? Just curious and to lazy to actually look into it so..

Yeah, happens all the time and I've had enough.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You're very classy. I've told you multiple times to stop harassing me, especially involving alcoholism, but you continue to do it.

Follow me into threads I post, and just comment on my "supposed" alcoholism. Like its funny, or some shit?

Guess you can tell people whats okay, but you can be a complete piece of trash towards others. You must live a great life with HHM.

You honestly have one of the most toxic personalities ive ever encountered. Congratulations.
Wtf bruh why are u starting the new year talking ? about me when I haven't done anything 2 u? It's time 4 a new ? why don't you turn it?

Maybe ? it is U whomst are the toxic one ?

U always say u want 2 just talk ? but I poke my head in2 this thread and see u with my name in your ? wtf

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
So much...

:troll: :troll: :troll:

It's funny how a Trubisky is doing good stats thread is a bunch of empty quotes because the people are on my ignore list. I looked at them at they can't even complain about the stats, just troll the OP (and a few of them made my list because they were trolling me from thread to thread because it turns out I was right about the Mack trade and that we needed oline before it was the popular thing to say we needed more than a can't refuse defensive player).

I sort of hope the Bears get screwed on a long term Mitch deal. They deserve it for not grabbing the 5th like it's there for, not being able to evaluate a QB; Wasting money on Glennon and Foles; The Mack deal the year after they drafted a QB; Smith the year after they drafted a QB. And then maybe we'll see how football smart Tubbles is, will he work a deal to afford the offense he needs or will he grab it all for himself.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch has looked good not great it's no surprise ta many here they are playing to his strengths and this is the result of that.

It could have been like this all along except nagy

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
This major overreaction by fans, local and national media to Mitch playing good is tragic. Hes played good, not great, against the league's worst defenses. When he crash lands it's going to be so painful for the blind ones.

So irreversibly painful.
When Rodgers does it people call him a mvp

mecha

Liked Posts:
This major overreaction by fans, local and national media to Mitch playing good is tragic. Hes played good, not great, against the league's worst defenses. When he crash lands it's going to be so painful for the blind ones.

So irreversibly painful.

see also: Adam Gase "fixing" Jay Cutler 2015

also: fuck Adam Gase

Status
Not open for further replies.