Your boy Mitch is on the front page of NFL Next Gen Stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is more about playing within the limits of Trubisky. The emergence of the run game allows for all the play action plays and you then have Trubisky throwing short passes to very wide open receivers. They point to the fact he's gone from throwing 30% of passes to open receivers, in the first three games, to 47% of his passes going to open receivers in the last 3 games.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Does he go into threads you start just to go off topic and attack you or something? Obviously you did that in this thread, but is that something he does to you a lot? Just curious and to lazy to actually look into it so..

Yes he does it to anyone who hurt his feelings in the past. I ended up disabling notifications because MS would @remydat me in threads I wasnt even in because he wants people that disagreed with him to acknowledge him.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes he does it to anyone who hurt his feelings in the past. I ended up disabling notifications because MS would @remydat me in threads I wasnt even in because he wants people that disagreed with him to acknowledge him.

He was probably blind drunk when he was doing that. It was 100% ok behavior when he did it... yet I call him out in obe thread and he wants to make it a federal crime.

Guy is a complete loser.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This is more about playing within the limits of Trubisky. The emergence of the run game allows for all the play action plays and you then have Trubisky throwing short passes to very wide open receivers. They point to the fact he's gone from throwing 30% of passes to open receivers, in the first three games, to 47% of his passes going to open receivers in the last 3 games.

Well said. Helps to play bad defenses too.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Only place I could see him succeeding is San Fran. Shanny could build a scheme to turn Jimmy G into a borderline probowler. I think mitch has more tools than Jimmy.
New England?

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
sj4eeer7syjng30sggdi.jpg

I thought Mitch was the issue
I miss my gym. Postponed my membership due to covid. Luckily I still have some equipment at home but its garbage in comparison...

I hear ya. If i didnt like boxing so much i would not have any memberships because as much as i like the gym atmosphere you can get the same physique working out at home. Diet>everything

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
you spelled breathe wrong, dumbass.
Simple mistake. Good thing you don’t insult posters and have me on ignore lololol

Send me your address. I just went grocery shopping and I always get paper bags. Maybe you can use them the next time someone says something rude to you on the web.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
And lol at any comparisons to Rodgers. Dumbest fanbase and it’s not even close.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yes, non football because I'm calling you out for being a fucking asshole.

You know, you could just stop harassing me? But I know you get some fucked up pleasure from it. You must have been bullied as a kid.

Put me on ignore if you don't like my content. Otherwise shut the fuck up.
Hello lack of self-awareness my old friend.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's funny how a Trubisky is doing good stats thread is a bunch of empty quotes because the people are on my ignore list. I looked at them at they can't even complain about the stats, just troll the OP (and a few of them made my list because they were trolling me from thread to thread because it turns out I was right about the Mack trade and that we needed oline before it was the popular thing to say we needed more than a can't refuse defensive player).

I sort of hope the Bears get screwed on a long term Mitch deal. They deserve it for not grabbing the 5th like it's there for, not being able to evaluate a QB; Wasting money on Glennon and Foles; The Mack deal the year after they drafted a QB; Smith the year after they drafted a QB. And then maybe we'll see how football smart Tubbles is, will he work a deal to afford the offense he needs or will he grab it all for himself.

but what if mitch doesn't grow his balls without the urgency of a contract year?

hmmmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.