Youth movement coming for the Jets, total rebuild upcoming

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I don't think the Jets are going to draft a QB with their first round pick. Not because they shouldn't, but it would look horrible for management to give up on that many QBs that soon.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don't think the Jets are going to draft a QB with their first round pick. Not because they shouldn't, but it would look horrible for management to give up on that many QBs that soon.

Still can't believe they wasted a 2nd rounder on Hackenberg. He is absolute shit. Mechanics, accuracy, temperament....he has none of it.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Jets have already quit playing for Bowles. Wonder if he gets fired this offseason.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bryce Petty: Mr 4th Quarter

AussieBear

so are the jets @ 3 and the bears 4 after the jets slaughter ends? i dont understand the tiebreaker sos bs or however its formulated.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bryce Petty is awful. Wish he was here so we would lose out.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:

They're all shit tho so it's more like no hard feelings. They reached ridiculously on Hackenberg and there's nothing there with Petty.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
so are the jets @ 3 and the bears 4 after the jets slaughter ends? i dont understand the tiebreaker sos bs or however its formulated.
My guess would be the Jets have the stronger sos which would keep the Bears ahead of them for now.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
My guess would be the Jets have the stronger sos which would keep the Bears ahead of them for now.

I just looked at both teams and it is really close. It could come down to the very end to tell.

That said, the Jets play the 49ers next week.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:

Yeah, the bears should end up with 3 +.500 teams just from thier division x2.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just looked at both teams and it is really close. It could come down to the very end to tell.

That said, the Jets play the 49ers next week.
The Niners actually weren't looking as bad before that awful game they had in the snow vs the Bears. Kaepernick was doing well til that game. And if the Jets plan on starting Petty, they have a good chance of losing. This is where we get to see which team has quit on their coach more.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The Niners actually weren't looking as bad before that awful game they had in the snow vs the Bears. Kaepernick was doing well til that game. And if the Jets plan on starting Petty, they have a good chance of losing. This is where we get to see which team has quit on their coach more.

Yeah, I have a feeling the 49ers will win that game.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Rumblings that Ponder will start at QB for the Niners

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
At least Spartan put Bears in his post. Only reason it's still here. Bears forum.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Truly unbelievable how bad the wheels have fallen off in SF since Harbaugh's left. Trent Balk is a piece of work.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Listening to Todd Bowles after this disaster is like hearing nails on a blackboard. This guy is in over his head.