Zero Chance To Beat New England

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
They have more than a zero percent chance. Thanks

Toast88

Liked Posts:
This is a spineless take. The Bears are *unlikely* to beat the Patriots, so if you give them “zero chance” and they lose, boom, you’re backed up. Dumb as shit.

The Bears could get spanked by the Pats on Sunday and it still won’t have been true that they had “zero” chance.

Go join PTI or something.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
If Eli Manning can beat the Patriots twice in the Super Bowl, the Bears can beat them once in the regular season.

Liked Posts:
This is a spineless take. The Bears are *unlikely* to beat the Patriots, so if you give them “zero chance” and they lose, boom, you’re backed up. Dumb as shit.

The Bears could get spanked by the Pats on Sunday and it still won’t have been true that they had “zero” chance.

Go join PTI or something.

Wouldn't I love to be wrong though. Obviously I'll take credit for jinxing the Pats...so regardless if the Bears get the W or not...I'll be getting the W.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I think we will be able to score on the Pats, but what beat us this week, is exactly what the Patriots do well, the quick passing game. Brady gets the ball out very quickly and as soon as he starts to suck you in he will go over the top or find the match up that allows Gronk to go for 40 yards on a seam pass.

Vic is conservative, so we will likely go in with, no blitzing, no press coverage and Brady will eat us up.

If Vic changes his MO, I would be very surprised. We have to steal some possessions from the Patriots if we have any chance of a win, and I just don't see it happening.

QFT ... I am with Windy in that I see a 3-3 start here but am ok if the offense keeps gelling and the defense goes through their bang-ups now (Mack).

Go Bears!

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
My prediction:

Bears win against the Patriots, then people get on here and find a way to bitch anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My prediction:

Bears win against the Patriots, then people get on here and find a way to bitch anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah, close game down to the wire, Bears are ahead, and the Bears go all SF and lose in the last minute, the meltdowns will be epic............

:jackson:

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
So Sunday would be a great day to catch up on the yard work, rake those leaves. You know that winery you've been wanting to visit? Sunday would be the ideal time to do that. Perhaps winterize your lawnmower and boat if you have one.

It's going to be a bloodbath, find something else to do, anything else really.

I don't think it's going to be a bloodbath. I think it's going to be a good game, but it sure is going to suck when they lose the game. I'm not getting my hopes up seeing how the Patriots are playing and we'll shoot it's the Patriots and they've been one of the best teams in the league for so many years.

Brady > Trubisky
Belicheck > Nagy
Pats defense < Bears defense

It's the defensive difference that will keep this game close, but Belicheck and Brady having much more experience that wins the game for the Patriots.

Regardless what happens I'm still watching the game. I'm not a fairweather fan.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Want to beat Brady? Want to beat Rodgers? It's not rocket science (not easy either mind you).

Keep them off the field. Lots of early pressure from unexpected places. Get up a score or two, then play smash mouth football. Brace for the inevitable comeback, and have a plan for it.

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
Want to beat Brady? Want to beat Rodgers? It's not rocket science (not easy either mind you).

Keep them off the field. Lots of early pressure from unexpected places. Get up a score or two, then play smash mouth football. Brace for the inevitable comeback, and have a plan for it.

Instead of quick 75 yard touchdowns that take all of 15 seconds, 15 play drives that lead to either a field goal or touchdown by utilizing Jordan Howard and take 10 minutes off the clock might prove to be best and I totally agree with that, unless your defense has shown the ability to get the job done and not get too tired regardless which it has not.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Instead of quick 75 yard touchdowns that take all of 15 seconds, 15 play drives that lead to either a field goal or touchdown by utilizing Jordan Howard and take 10 minutes off the clock might prove to be best and I totally agree with that, unless your defense has shown the ability to get the job done and not get too tired regardless which it has not.

exactly

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears only have a chance if they play mistake-free football. No blown tackles, no turnovers, no stupid penalties away from the play, no missed field goals, no wasted time outs.

They don't have to convert or stop the Pats on every drive, but they can't hand them any breaks either. Belichick and Brady will make them pay for any fuckups.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The Bears only have a chance if they play mistake-free football. No blown tackles, no turnovers, no stupid penalties away from the play, no missed field goals, no wasted time outs.

They don't have to convert or stop the Pats on every drive, but they can't hand them any breaks either. Belichick and Brady will make them pay for any fuckups.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Even then they still need to have a better scheme. Which isn't happening.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
In 17 seasons, Brady/BB have lost back-to-back games more than once in a season only two times. That alone doesn't make me feel good about our chances.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In 17 seasons, Brady/BB haven't lost back-to-back games more than once in a season only two times. That alone doesn't make me feel good about our chances.

But New England just won Sunday night, didn't they?

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
But New England just won Sunday night, didn't they?

Oh shit.... yeah hahahahahaha

Not sure why I thought they lost. I even picked them to win hahaha