☆☆☆☆ CCS 2015 Forum Awards☆☆☆☆

Nick80

You perma-banned him. If you would have made me mod already, you wouldn't have had his blood on your hands.

meh.ro10535.jpg

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Too bad.

To be honest, I think this board would be a lot better if three of its most unpopular (but imo best) posters - BF51, Biggie, the Shoopster - posted a lot more.

Totally agree. You basically have 3 groupings of posters on here:

1) People that talk about the Bears and football

2) People that are very funny and also talk good football ( HeHateMe, Johnny, Ole)

3) Those that post videos and pictures

Nick80

2) People that are very funny and also talk good football ( HeHateMe, Johnny, Ole)

[video=youtube;JlSsbNc0_u0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlSsbNc0_u0[/video]

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't even know who biggie is. Who is that lol

BiggieSmalls.... he was a pretty consistent poster until he had a major meltdown and started begging to be banned.

He was asking you to permaban him but I believe Crystallas indulged him in your stead.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I agree on Biff, don't know too much about the others. Biff actually puts time in on reviewing players and such, especially for the draft.

Biggie was very cool over on the B&I board and I usually sided with him in football issues too. Only time we strongly disagreed was over the Adrian Peterson thing.

The Shoopster is just hilarious. A legend.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Biggie was just too paranoid that everyone had multiple accounts and were using them to troll him.

Nick80

Oh & some posters certainly seemed overly bothered by others posting habits bit weird ..

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:

I do all of those things does that make me a 5 star ccs poster? or do I suck because we disagree a lot on some football stuff?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Biggie was just too paranoid that everyone had multiple accounts and were using them to troll him.

haha was so seriously fuckin funny

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

Most Valuable Poster(MVP) of the year: WindyCity

Favorite Poster of the year: First Timer

Funniest poster of the year: onebud

Rookie of the year: Grimson

Armchair GM of the year: BearsFan51

Meatball of the year: Desperado34

Worst Poster of the year: theOHIOSTATE

Most Sensitive poster of the year: Bears Bud

Best Mod of the year: Scoot, for not murdering anyone in the Bears forum. Yet.

Worst Mod of the year: Rush

Biggest(Best) Troll of the year: First Timer

Worst Troll of the year: Bearsz

Best Giffer of the year: Nick

Best Avatar of the year: Johnny

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Johnny just agrees with people

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
But yeah... When Biggie wasn't paranoid, he was a decent poster for the most part. I didn't agree with him on a few things in the Bulls forum or the Bears forum, but he made decent arguments for the most part.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I do all of those things does that make me a 5 star ccs poster? or do I suck because we disagree a lot on some football stuff?

I have no problem at all with people that have a difference of opinion on football matters, posting in the Bears forum. I go at it with PIB all the time, and since Cutler got here, we agree on virtually nothing. I am more talking about people that just randomly post video after video on the Bears forum that add nothing to the conversation. That stuff should be posted in The Bar forum. Just my opinion on this.

Nick80

I have no problem at all with people that have a difference of opinion on football matters, posting in the Bears forum. I go at it with PIB all the time, and since Cutler got here, we agree on virtually nothing. I am more talking about people that just randomly post video after video on the Bears forum that add nothing to the conversation. That stuff should be posted in The Bar forum. Just my opinion on this.

Oh &

post-27073-thug-life-no-hug-life-yes-gif-w2bR.gif

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I have no problem at all with people that have a difference of opinion on football matters, posting in the Bears forum. I go at it with PIB all the day, and since Cutler got here, we agree on virtually nothing. I am more talking about people that just randomly post video after video on the Bears forum that add nothing to the conversation. That stuff should be posed in The Bar forum. Just my opinion on this.

You would be shocked that we do agree on a lot but since cutler is the alpha and omega it gets lost in the shuffle. We agree a little on Lovie, Cutler's contract, defense importance etc