☆☆☆official☆☆☆ NFL playoffs in-game thread for Patriots versus Jags @ 2:05pm CST

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
☆☆☆official☆☆☆ NFL playoffs in-game thread for Patriots versus Jags @ 2:05pm CST

Saw that there were literally zero game day threads for our NFL playoffs games today and then remembered that I won poster of the year and thought maybe that was a duty that is the responsibility for the 2017 winning best poster award winner (I didn't know for sure, wasn't around this time last year) so I made this thread for the conversations about the game today.

I am routing for the Patriots in this one. Who do you have?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Pats Board:

Someone posted LaCanfora's tweet that Brady would have a big day today. Board immediately starts getting very pessimistic and discouraged that he'll have a shitty game because of he's always wrong.

Good to see we're not the only ones who realize he sucks at his job.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Would like to see the Jags take it. Watching the Patriots in the SB every year is getting old

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Saw that there were literally zero game day threads for our NFL playoffs games today and then remembered that I won poster of the year and thought maybe that was a duty that is the responsibility for the 2017 winning best poster award winner (I didn't know for sure, wasn't around this time last year) so I made this thread for the conversations about the game today.

I am routing for the Patriots in this one. Who do you have?

Good job on both official game day threads. This is the kind of proactive leadership that leads to Most Valuable Poster. I think it's pretty obvious who the front runner for 2018 is. Nice job kid.

Liked Posts:
What was with the black dotted line on the on field American flag? Subliminal message saying the country is divided?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Good job on both official game day threads. This is the kind of proactive leadership that leads to Most Valuable Poster. I think it's pretty obvious who the front runner for 2018 is. Nice job kid.

Brilliant.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
I'm rooting for the Jags, but I'll be routing some boards for a display cabinet at halftime.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Brady getting pressured a lot. Game has a Giants vs Pats feel to it if the Jags can keep the pressure up.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
That's what a professional OC looks like. Hmmmm

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Coughlin doing it again to BB. May be BB and Brady's kryptonite.