☆☆☆official☆☆☆ NFL playoffs in-game thread for Patriots versus Jags @ 2:05pm CST

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I'm not sticking up for Ommy, he can handle himself. I was commenting on guys that run to mods and call for bannings when they get in over their head. Two good options, use your words and stand up for yourself, ignore the guy that upsets you. CCS would be a much better place if the posters could man up and moderate themselves, that was what Rush wanted for this place, it didn't work out because of a few 'special posters' need a moderators to rescue them from mean people. Running to mods and hoping for bans that's just a weak ass little bitch move.

That's what I'm talking about. Grow a pair.

[video=youtube_share;laKTT2UxpFI]https://youtu.be/laKTT2UxpFI[/video]

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Yeah, I'm not sticking up for Ommy, he can handle himself. I was commenting on guys that run to mods and call for bannings when they get in over their head. Two good options, use your words and stand up for yourself, ignore the guy that upsets you. CCS would be a much better place if the posters could man up and moderate themselves, that was what Rush wanted for this place, it didn't work out because of a few 'special posters' need a moderators to rescue them from mean people. Running to mods and hoping for bans that's just a weak ass little bitch move.

Or you could just post gifs and vids. Anything to avoid confrontation. I knew you were a coward back in August by the way you snuck away from the FF league, no explanation, just disappeared from the league and CCS on the day the league fee's were due. Stayed away for a few weeks and then crawled back in here like a weasel with no explanation.

Post more pictures, then hide behind the mods.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Or you could just post gifs and vids. Anything to avoid confrontation. I knew you were a coward back in August by the way you snuck away from the FF league, no explanation, just disappeared from the league and CCS on the day the league fee's were due. Stayed away for a few weeks and then crawled back in here like a weasel with no explanation.

Post more pictures, then hide behind the mods.

[video=youtube_share;Rt4rzRCy_XU]https://youtu.be/Rt4rzRCy_XU[/video]

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Okay I'm angry and you are a coward, I can live with that.

tenor.gif