☆☆☆official☆☆☆ NFL playoffs in-game thread for Patriots versus Jags @ 2:05pm CST

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
they went away from throwing to yeldon and grant and have run fournette 3 consecutive times on 1st down for 1 yard

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
JAX is blowing it.

Penalties have killed them. Can't see them pulling this one out now. Bortles is going to need to have the drive of his life

Antobears

Liked Posts:
Jags have to start thinking positively on Offense. This is their chance.

BigTom

Liked Posts:
Such a big moment and Fournette just looked lazy on that. Didn't even make an attempt to make the catch.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
This board is slower than Blake Bortles is to rise to the occasion.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
Patriots are going to win it all. They'll beat either Minnesota or Philadelphia handily.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, there goes my $500 to the wife. I don't even mind losing the money to her. I just hate that I will never hear the end of this(Everyone in her family is a Pats fans). To this day, I still have to hear about that Pats-Falcons superbowl

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Serious question, is Tom Brady the greatest human being to have ever lived?

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Refs gave this one to the pats. Bullshit pI calls. There was a ref smiling after the pats scored a TD. Dont think I have ever seen that in my life.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you had ki55ed a55 this good last week Addie you might be Poster of the Year right now . . .

LMAO! Each person has their own personality. Number 51 is a very angry individual, he needs a calming voice.

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
I loled alot when the announcer kept saying dont look in bradys eyes
Reminded me of zoolander
Dont pay attention to all the pretty people lmao
What a major breakdown
Miles jack spiking the fumble recovery
WTF!!!! Lmao

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Refs gave this one to the pats. Bullshit pI calls. There was a ref smiling after the pats scored a TD. Dont think I have ever seen that in my life.

You can complain about the refereeing (and Lord knows Bear fans do nothing but), but the bottom line is Jacksonville lost that game because they tried to "Fox" the second half away. After moving the ball consistently on the Patriots and rattling poor wittle Tom Brady, they began the second half in a collective prevent. They have no one to blame but themselves . . .

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There's gotta be some statistic somewhere that shows going prevent and running out the clock is the best strategy, otherwise, I don't see why so many teams keep doing it. Why change what was working in the first half?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I don't know, '51, you seen Eggpants's contributions lately. Damnit that old fvck is useless . . .

Yeah, I'm not sticking up for Ommy, he can handle himself. I was commenting on guys that run to mods and call for bannings when they get in over their head. Two good options, use your words and stand up for yourself, ignore the guy that upsets you. CCS would be a much better place if the posters could man up and moderate themselves, that was what Rush wanted for this place, it didn't work out because of a few 'special posters' need a moderators to rescue them from mean people. Running to mods and hoping for bans that's just a weak ass little bitch move.

Does this mean Omeletpants is banned too?

We can only hope

That's what I'm talking about. Grow a pair.